Did Whitney Houston Misuse Prescripti...

Did Whitney Houston Misuse Prescription Drugs?

There are 21 comments on the WSET-TV Lynchburg story from Feb 13, 2012, titled Did Whitney Houston Misuse Prescription Drugs?. In it, WSET-TV Lynchburg reports that:

Lynchburg, VA - Experts in our area are weighing in on whether drugs may have played a role in Whitney Houston's death.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSET-TV Lynchburg.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
chavis

United States

#35 Feb 19, 2012
Birdhat80 wrote:
Does a hobby horse have a wooden dick?... Hell ya she abused them and everything else she could get her hands on..
While I agree with @guest about them bn hard to get of of because of siezures , she still knew better then to be taking 3 diff benzos together... And sleeping pills.... And drinkn large amounts of alcohol...
I wasn't a huge fan of hers, but i still find her death really sad.. But to think that she didn't abuse drugs just shows ignorance

chavis wrote: if you werent a fan than you must be about 20 yrs old or were to high to know what was going on in the 80's, pity pity, you missed a beautiful talent and time, and a very sweet person.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynchburg College Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fluvanna County Public Schools Announces Teache... (May '13) May '13 Troy Resident 4
News Mayor's Award of Excellence nominees recognized (Mar '12) Mar '12 purrfectcat 1
News Try a bagel at Jerry's Bagels this weekend (Jan '12) Jan '12 john dedon 1
News Beverly Rhoads Exhibit Opens at Atkinson Museum (Oct '10) Oct '10 critic 1
News Gates campaigns on 'community' (Aug '10) Aug '10 Davis 1
News The Weekender: May 21-23 (May '10) May '10 skeetergirl 1
News Man convicted of exposure charges appeals sentence (Dec '09) Dec '09 concerned for VA ... 1
More from around the web