Post a Comment

Post a Comment

There are 14 comments on the Shreveport Times story from Sep 30, 2009, titled Post a Comment. In it, Shreveport Times reports that:

Friday is the deadline for Minden neighborhoods to sign up for block parties for this year's National Night Out, which will be celebrated from 6 to 9 p.m. Oct.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Shreveport Times.

Coral Ridge

Albany, NY

#1 Oct 1, 2009
STOP SOCIALIZED HEALTH CARE PETITIONS!!!

SIGN AN MAIL TO CORAL RIDGE!!!

GO TO THIS WEBSITE NOW!!!

https://store.coralridge.org/petitions.aspx...
HelloToYou88907

AOL

#2 Oct 1, 2009
Hey it works for Canada!!! You don't hear them complaining do you? I say go for it Hussein Obama!!

“Gotta be there on St Claire!”

Since: Jun 09

Natchitoches

#3 Oct 1, 2009
HelloToYou88907 wrote:
Hey it works for Canada!!! You don't hear them complaining do you? I say go for it Hussein Obama!!
Actually, I hear lots of complaining from Canada... BRING BACK THE MONTREAL EXPOS!!!
ditchdoctor

Pearl, MS

#4 Oct 1, 2009
HelloToYou88907 wrote:
What are you smoking??????????
Shocking

Sochi, Russia

#5 Oct 8, 2009
http://[link]www.yoursite.com[ /link]
ghost rider

Logansport, LA

#6 Oct 8, 2009
if you want me to go along with health care from this anti american gov then congress should have the same health care . if they did old ted kennedy would have died a long time ago . people open your eyes you are so blind !!!!! also look at your mom and dad if they are over 65 tell them goodby . the gov says they are no good anymore it will cost to much to keep them alive . how can you put a price on the old ? can you look them in the eyees and say good by ?
bump

Monroe, LA

#7 Oct 14, 2009
bump this
Joey6566

AOL

#8 Oct 25, 2009
My sister and her husband and her 3 children have lived in Ottawa Canada for 11 years and they say the health care is not perfect but it works great for them. Quit bit*hin and complaining because it is better than nothing!!! And most folks have nothing!!

“Git some!”

Since: Jun 09

Natchitoches, LA

#9 Oct 25, 2009
Joey6566 wrote:
My sister and her husband and her 3 children have lived in Ottawa Canada for 11 years and they say the health care is not perfect but it works great for them. Quit bit*hin and complaining because it is better than nothing!!! And most folks have nothing!!
All I got is Dirt...
Joey6566

AOL

#10 Oct 26, 2009
Ghost Rider.....who gives a f**k what you think because you know nothing
StarBreaker

Tyler, TX

#11 Oct 26, 2009
Joey6566 wrote:
I bet your sister and her husband could afford private health care if they didn't have 3 children. Whose fault is that?
ghost rider

Shreveport, LA

#12 Oct 26, 2009
Joey6566 wrote:
Ghost Rider.....who gives a f**k what you think because you know nothing
joey6566, those who work for a living and the older people whom the gov could care less about . thats who gives a ----.
stop looking for a handout .
Joey6566

Spring, TX

#13 Oct 26, 2009
ghost rider wrote:
<quoted text>
joey6566, those who work for a living and the older people whom the gov could care less about . thats who gives a ----.
stop looking for a handout .
texting from my Obama Phone so I B brief - U SUK!

V-STAR CLASSIC

“LIVE HARD DIE YOUNG”

Since: May 09

USA

#14 Oct 27, 2009
Google: Joey6566
Great Bunch Of Kids Mr.Castillo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

LSU Shreveport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Shreveport historians reflect on legacy (Dec '13) Dec '13 Blast Dorrough 1
News Questions posed in Tech-LSUS merger (Mar '12) May '12 Franky 3
News Man injured in wreck remains hospitalized in Sh... (Mar '12) Mar '12 so sad 9
News Three Candidates Vying To Be Benton's Next Mayor (Mar '12) Mar '12 Anonymous 1
More from around the web