Four, including former department hea...

Four, including former department head, suspects in LSU Eiunice theft case

There are 2 comments on the Crowley Post Signal story from Dec 11, 2012, titled Four, including former department head, suspects in LSU Eiunice theft case. In it, Crowley Post Signal reports that:

By Todd C. Elliott [email protected] Four former LSU Eunice employees, including a department head, will be charged on multiple accounts of theft and forgery.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Crowley Post Signal.

Big E

Hammond, LA

#1 Dec 11, 2012
when, EFFING when!! will the American public learn that you CANNOT put she-boons and feral apes in charge of money?????!!??? They steal from each other and every human they can!!! DAMN!!! Blacks are the CANCER ..say it again..CANCER!! on the world!!!

Effing Obama supporters are CANCER!!
Grimace

Crowley, LA

#2 Dec 13, 2012
And Bernie Madoff and Allen Stanford are front what ethnic group?....I bet your stupid ass doesn't even have a retirement plan. I bet you work for the federal minimum....I bet you benefit from the entitlement programs that President Obama fights for...but you have the nerve to be racist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisiana State University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Catholic group organizes blood drive for Scalise Jun '17 Christsharian Dee... 1
News Grad student creates scholarship for minority m... (Oct '16) Nov '16 Hes a racist 10
News 9 of 10 U.S. teens don't get enough exercise (Sep '16) Sep '16 Maltamon 1
News Courtney Joins Vet Staff At Downtown Animal Hos... (Aug '16) Aug '16 guest 1
News Unraveling the Dixie Chicks and Dallas' Dysfunc... (Aug '16) Aug '16 USA USA USA USA U... 2
News Pointe Coupee man knows history (Feb '09) Apr '16 joselyn90 23
News Trey Quinn to transfer, gives heartfelt goodbye... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Prep-for-Dep 1
More from around the web