Wagner seeking 2nd term as 'working s...

Wagner seeking 2nd term as 'working sheriff' in Rapides Parish

There are 2 comments on the Alexandria Daily Town Talk story from Jul 7, 2011, titled Wagner seeking 2nd term as 'working sheriff' in Rapides Parish. In it, Alexandria Daily Town Talk reports that:

Rapides Parish Sheriff Charles F. "Chuck" Wagner Jr. announced Wednesday his intention to seek a second term.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alexandria Daily Town Talk.

Since: Jul 11

Pineville, LA

#1 Jul 9, 2011
Ok I can see that Chuck is a working Man. we were told not to talk politics on or off duty or we would be fired on the stop...My question is all the bumper stickers on the top lot supporting multi personal. how is this keeping away for the election

Since: Jul 11

Pineville, LA

#2 Jul 9, 2011
I just hope that the election is kept clean. this would go for the employees sides one or the other.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisiana College Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Class Rank" films at Bolton High School (Dec '15) Dec '15 Skillet 2
News SACS releases statement on Louisiana College (Jul '14) Jul '14 Gil Arthur 1
News Tony Perkins: LC audit doesn't support Joe Agui... (Mar '14) Apr '14 Called By The Lord 9
News Documents: Former La. College employee was paid... (Feb '14) Mar '14 Jack 3
News La. College: President Aguillard exonerated (Feb '14) Feb '14 Doctor Roof 2
News Allen, Avoyelles, Beauregard, Evangeline, Rapid... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Stay Tuned 2
1978 Yearbook (Jul '11) Jul '11 Joan McMullen Kru... 1
More from around the web