Students ask prosecutors not to seek ...

Students ask prosecutors not to seek death penalty in Farmville slayings

There are 2 comments on the Messenger story from May 7, 2010, titled Students ask prosecutors not to seek death penalty in Farmville slayings. In it, Messenger reports that:

In the home of the nation's second-busiest death chamber, some former students have an unusual plea: don't execute the man accused of murdering their professor and her family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Messenger.

Sue

Oak Park, IL

#1 May 27, 2010
That is rediculous. What he did was so beyond comprehension, he deserves the same mercy he showed his victims. With his song lyrics and the things he's written on the internet, it's clear that this person is not right in the mind, and if given the chance could easily do this again. It's not our place to pass judgement on anyone I guess, but personally I don't want to pay for this POS to live in prison for how ever long. Someone who could literally bash in the face of his own girlfriend beyond recognition (and we can read many of her emails confessing her strong love for him) does not have anything in him that can be reformed into love and kindness for anyone else in his life.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#2 May 27, 2010
This article will give you an exammple of why you need to be very careful of believing the "main stream media". This information appeared months ago and is now being recycled. It implies that the movement is being pushed by the Prof's current students, which is not correct. Check it out for yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Longwood University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Virginia Police Continue to Search for College ... Mar '15 Electra41 1
News Fluvanna County Public Schools Announces Teache... (May '13) May '13 Troy Resident 4
News Longwood University Increases Tuition (May '13) May '13 A person 5
News Dec. 21, 2012: The End of the World? (Dec '12) Dec '12 Mayan Priest 1
News A one-man war on cigarette butts (Jun '12) Jun '12 Dr Stinko 6
News Chesterfield lieutenant selected as Farmville p... (Feb '10) Feb '10 not a demorat 2
News Retired policeman speaks in Farmville on occult (Nov '09) Jan '10 Chris 5
More from around the web