Medical student aids Appalachia

Medical student aids Appalachia

There are 4 comments on the Knoxville News Sentinel story from Sep 23, 2010, titled Medical student aids Appalachia. In it, Knoxville News Sentinel reports that:

Dena Krishnan and her fiance, Shawn Wilson, both medical students, are pictured at the DeBusk College of Osteopathic Medicine at Lincoln Memorial University in Harrogate.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Knoxville News Sentinel.

DCOM

Arab, AL

#1 Oct 9, 2010
Great Story.
hahahha

United States

#2 Oct 9, 2010
LOL!! yeah right.
hum

United States

#3 Oct 10, 2010
it was a good story but Dr Short has been doing this for years. i think he should have been the focus of the story. and what about the other countless students that came here to train under him and have went on home visits? i am in no way putting it down but just feel more should have been said about the wonderful service that Dr short has provided for years going to peoples houses himself
Winsome One

Knoxville, TN

#4 Oct 10, 2010
Perhaps the story is more about plugging LMU. All of the national and local publicity is free advertising for the university.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lincoln Memorial University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Businesses in Harrogate evacuated (Dec '15) Dec '15 mike 5
News Claiborne receives LMU Alumnus of the Year Award (Nov '15) Nov '15 Who Cares 1
News LMU revamps annual homecoming (Nov '15) Nov '15 Fascists 2
News Fultz honored with 1st WOS Award (Nov '15) Nov '15 Kelly 3
News Volunteers build a better Middlesboro (Nov '13) Nov '13 middlesboro sucks 1
News LMU-DCOM White Coat Ceremony slated (Sep '13) Sep '13 KEEP ON TRUCKIN x 1
News University to host a capella performing group (Sep '13) Sep '13 Harragatonian 1
More from around the web