Teacher makes math, science classroom...

Teacher makes math, science classroom paperless

There are 3 comments on the Knoxville News Sentinel story from Sep 12, 2008, titled Teacher makes math, science classroom paperless. In it, Knoxville News Sentinel reports that:

Megan Browning, left, and Chelsey Hancock, both 10, work on a math problem in Jason Bailey's fifth- grade math class where they use only computers to do their lessons on Tuesday, August 26, 2008 at Luttrell ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Knoxville News Sentinel.

Troy, MI

#1 Sep 24, 2008
they have computers in Luttrell? They have electricity?

United States

#2 Oct 4, 2008
eli wrote:
they have computers in Luttrell? They have electricity?
Yeah we are about 40 years ahead of Tazewell.
Scary, huh?
Tearing down buildings

Harrogate, TN

#3 Jan 1, 2009
he wants to i heard a rumor that lmu was getting ready to tear some of their old buildings down. including the old daycare center. i remember reading on topics a few months ago about the daycare closing down because of asbestos exposure. it was also an article in a local paper. so, my question is?? what will they do with the distroyed building materials when they tear it down. are they not suppose to get professionals to do this kind of work? How many more people do they plan on exposing to this..if i had a kid who went to this daycare or had worked there. i would be getting checked. any feedback is appreciated.thanks i will try to did up the articles i mentioned earlier and if i find them i will post them here.. have paper, what about lives?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lincoln Memorial University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Volunteers build a better Middlesboro (Nov '13) Nov '13 middlesboro sucks 1
News LMU-DCOM White Coat Ceremony slated (Sep '13) Sep '13 KEEP ON TRUCKIN x 1
News University to host a capella performing group (Sep '13) Sep '13 Harragatonian 1
News (Aug '13) Aug '13 hairdressers 3
News Lincoln Memorial laying off 13 faculty members (Feb '13) May '13 Jiowdy 15
News Justin Lukasik named student of the month of Fe... (Feb '13) Feb '13 RAG SHACK JACK 2
News YourNews: LMU to host informational sessions ab... (Feb '13) Feb '13 SIN lover 1
More from around the web