Justin Lukasik named student of the m...

Justin Lukasik named student of the month of February at LMU-DCOM

There are 2 comments on the MLive.com story from Feb 16, 2013, titled Justin Lukasik named student of the month of February at LMU-DCOM. In it, MLive.com reports that:

Justin Lukasik of Jackson has been named Student D.O. for the month of February at Lincoln Memorial University - DeBusk College of Osteopathic Medicine in Harrogate, Tenn.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MLive.com.

SIN lover

Winchester, KY

#1 Feb 18, 2013
Congrats! Now, get out of college and don't rip off your patients by overcharging. Treat people well and not like a number. Seeing a person for five minutes and charging over 100$ is not good.
RAG SHACK JACK

United States

#2 Feb 21, 2013
WHO GIVES A */)( I don't.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lincoln Memorial University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Businesses in Harrogate evacuated (Dec '15) Dec '15 mike 5
News Claiborne receives LMU Alumnus of the Year Award (Nov '15) Nov '15 Who Cares 1
News LMU revamps annual homecoming (Nov '15) Nov '15 Fascists 2
News Fultz honored with 1st WOS Award (Nov '15) Nov '15 Kelly 3
News Volunteers build a better Middlesboro (Nov '13) Nov '13 middlesboro sucks 1
News LMU-DCOM White Coat Ceremony slated (Sep '13) Sep '13 KEEP ON TRUCKIN x 1
News University to host a capella performing group (Sep '13) Sep '13 Harragatonian 1
More from around the web