Liberty University gets its own ZIP code

Liberty University gets its own ZIP code

There are 1 comment on the Richmond Times-Dispatch story from Jul 21, 2012, titled Liberty University gets its own ZIP code. In it, Richmond Times-Dispatch reports that:

Steady growth in enrollment prompted Liberty to seek the change, said Johnnie Moore, vice president of executive projects and spiritual programs at LU.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Richmond Times-Dispatch.

Not Passive

Jonesborough, TN

#1 Jul 21, 2012
12666 is the zip code. Liberty University is for those who are bound and determined to make absolutely sure that they wind up in Hell, with Fakewell. Be sure that Christ told him, I KNEW YOU NOT

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why do evangelicals prefer Donald Trump to Hill... Oct 22 Sinner 5
The dark, deluded, disgracful church... Oct 19 Sinner 1
News Jerry Falwell Jr. cites his father in Trump end... (Jan '16) Oct 17 WelbyMD 37
experience as an online graduate student at lib... Jul '16 red 1
News Miss Greater Richmond wins Miss Virginia Jun '16 Rb RECORDS 1
News Trump's Pastor Friends Have One Thing In Common... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Three Days 1
News Varied theories parse Trump's appeal to evangel... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Marco R s Secret ... 16
More from around the web