Is Liberty University Promoting Pedop...

Is Liberty University Promoting Pedophilia?

Posted in the Liberty University Forum

Perfection

Johnson City, TN

#1 Nov 22, 2012
I just came to this topix site and the very first thing I saw was about PROMOTING PEDOPHILIA. Is that something that the Mormon taught them? I didn't think Mormons believed in that, why would Liberty University? how in the world could you call yourselves a Christian College (not a real college) and still think pedophilia is OK?

Have you lost your minds because you lost the election?

Is that to say now that children are not safe in Stenchburg?

How sick !!
Bart French

Johnson City, TN

#2 Nov 25, 2012
Mormons are all about child molestation. They married girls as young as eleven and ompregnated them that early too.. And a Mormon was their hero so, yes, by simple deduction, Liberty University is Pro Child Molestation. Also, this just out, Falwell liked small boys. The entire town of Lynchburgh is sick. One woman made a doctors vist also include some kind of vaiginak probing and some sick crap like this...hiw disgusting that we can allow Liberty U. Excist in this country...maybe that's a reflection on Obama...he's the president and he should shut down Liberty U with that crap going on.

Up Yours

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who is in, and about to get in, the GOP race fo... Jun 4 Le Duped 1
News Jim Hightower: Imagining Ted Cruz as President May '15 Tazo 1
News Jeb Bush seeks support from evangelicals at Lib... May '15 Who guessed it 29
News Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, at podium, delive... May '15 Go Blue Forever 3
News Jeb Bush to deliver commencement address at Lib... May '15 New Perspective 2
News Jeb Bush to speak at Virginiaa s Liberty Univer... May '15 New Perspective 1
News Jeb Bush: I Wouldn't Immediately Repeal Obama's... May '15 Cuauhtemotzin 1
More from around the web