''Justice of Law' Sonia Sotomayor cra...

''Justice of Law' Sonia Sotomayor cracks jokes at Lehman...

There are 1 comment on the Legal Times story from Aug 15, 2010, titled ''Justice of Law' Sonia Sotomayor cracks jokes at Lehman.... In it, Legal Times reports that:

"'Justice of Law' Sonia Sotomayor cracks jokes at Lehman College at Dream Big Initiative event": This article appears today in The New York Daily News.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Legal Times.

Raoul Thibideaux

Rio Rancho, NM

#1 Aug 16, 2010
All of those children in the picture are african americans. Is this a segregated school? I didn't think this was allowed anymore. I know Sonia hates white people and will never be an impartial justice. She's just a racist bigot of another klnd.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lehman College Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama on protests: 'There are consequences to i... (May '15) May '15 Batch 37 Pain Is ... 9
News NYC gets 1st Mexican-American council member (Nov '13) Nov '13 Fa-Foxy 5
News Teachers need support, not suspicion (Jun '12) Jun '12 America Gentleman... 2
News Teacher sold baseball items for tuition (Jan '11) Jan '11 just candid 3
News Jennifer Fasulo, human rights advocate (Aug '10) Dec '10 Tia 2
News Dr. Adewale Troutman | A life-changing shift fo... (Dec '10) Dec '10 debk48 1
News VIDEO: The Edward Scissorhands of Tennis (Aug '10) Aug '10 Prof Don R Mueller 1
More from around the web