Sweet Briar Students and Faculty Memb...

Sweet Briar Students and Faculty Members Face an Uncertain Future

There are 1 comment on the Chronicle.com story from Jun 23, 2015, titled Sweet Briar Students and Faculty Members Face an Uncertain Future. In it, Chronicle.com reports that:

Sweet Briar College's supporters celebrated on Monday when a judge approved what seemed improbable only three months ago: an agreement that will allow the women's institution to stay open next year. Since the deal was announced, students and faculty members have been buzzing about the hard choices they're now faced with.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chronicle.com.

“Maker of poetry, art & music”

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#1 Jun 23, 2015
In what seems like a never ending (and to be honest, slightly boring) soap opera, Teresa Tomlinson, the mayor of Columbus, Ga., who was Sweet Briar's 2015 commencement speaker, said "The group had received more than 100 emails in 24 hours from students..."

Hopefully these folks will find a solution.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lee University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Alternative To U. S. News College Rankings Aug '18 YIDFELLAS REVIEW 1
News Confederate battle flags on Va. campus to be moved (Jul '14) Jun '18 Outlaw 6
News Lee's Percussion Ensemble To Perform Wednesday (Apr '18) Apr '18 IescapedNY 2
News This is the church where Robert E. Lee declared... (Aug '17) Aug '17 Listen to the Word 1
News Bacdayan family creates two first generation sc... (Aug '17) Aug '17 Hampton Friedman 1
News Former teacher facing statutory rape charges (Mar '15) May '17 I know 13
News Tennessee's education commissioner makes Lee Ce... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Every Student Spa... 1