Setting Sail On The Journey Of A Life...

Setting Sail On The Journey Of A Lifetime

There are 9 comments on the WTVR Richmond story from Jul 20, 2008, titled Setting Sail On The Journey Of A Lifetime. In it, WTVR Richmond reports that:

One day when he was 8 years old, Newport News native Jesse Smith pointed to a map over his family's kitchen table and, like many dreamers, announced that he would one day set foot on all the continents.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVR Richmond.

“Gaelic-Ioudaious "Sookie"”

Since: May 08

Emerald Isle, N.C Topsail

#1 Jul 24, 2008
If you guys are still "sailing" good luck.
Send a note if you are well pleased with yourselves. Providing the storms do not hinder your journey.
hey

Gloucester, VA

#2 Jul 24, 2008
Where'd the posts go?

#3 Jul 25, 2008
Hey Sailors....consider this a message in a "bottle".
How I envy your freedom to sail the seas.
Today was an eventful day I finished " The Chesapeake "for the 2nd time."

Wireless working out there? If so, write home.

“Can't we just all get along?”

Since: Mar 08

Bena

#4 Jul 25, 2008
Hanoverians-Saxon wrote:
Hey Sailors....consider this a message in a "bottle".
How I envy your freedom to sail the seas.
Today was an eventful day I finished " The Chesapeake "for the 2nd time."
Wireless working out there? If so, write home.
Only satellite uplinks work out at sea. Maybe it's not too late for them to take you with them.
Zadok Israel

United States

#5 Jul 25, 2008
Sick of RO wrote:
<quoted text>
Only satellite uplinks work out at sea. Maybe it's not too late for them to take you with them.
Gosh golly you followed me on my fantasy sailing trip.
I believe I dropped your name in the hat for a free trip as long as it is the deepest of waters.

I have my own vessel why would I want to go with them? Hummm? But, I bet they would come for you as entertainment. What do ya say, its free?
Semper Expeditus 56th

Upper Marlboro, MD

#6 Jul 26, 2008
Sick of RO wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey sickro, here is some fantastic news: they are saving you for bait or an anchor.

Gaelic

“Can't we just all get along?”

Since: Mar 08

Bena

#7 Jul 26, 2008
Gae,

I have a question for you. If you forget to feed the Rotties one night because you pass out early after one of you binges; how long will it take before they start to nibble away at you?

#8 Jul 27, 2008
Sick of RO wrote:
Gae,
I have a question for you. If you forget to feed the Rotties one night because you pass out early after one of you binges; how long will it take before they start to nibble away at you?
That is your fantasy. Lovie.
My Rotties are well trained to bite open their 100 pounds of dog food if required.
Don't worry too much Lovie, I would eat them first.

#9 Jul 27, 2008
loviesickro: I don't need assistance in my general nature of good will to others.

I await for you lovie, that is all I need.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lee University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former teacher facing statutory rape charges (Mar '15) May 1 I know 13
News Tennessee's education commissioner makes Lee Ce... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Every Student Spa... 1
News Guest column: Why erase the South's historical ... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Ecossais 2
News Robert E. Lee's troubled legacy (Feb '15) Jul '15 Uber-Bro of the U... 3
News Sweet Briar Students and Faculty Members Face a... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Will Dockery 1
News Washington and Lee University Suspends Phi Kapp... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Laramie 3
News Va. university seeks dismissal of expelled stud... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Laramie 1
More from around the web