Dayton's Lexee Hill Named Distinguished Young Woman of Tennessee

Jul 26, 2011 Full story: WDEF-TV Chattanooga

On July 23, Lexee Hill of Dayton was named the Distinguished Young Woman of Tennessee and awarded $6,000 in cash scholarships during a statewide scholarship program for high school girls held at the Dixon Center on Lee University's campus.

Full Story
who cares

Chattanooga, TN

#1 Jul 27, 2011
disguested...she is so fake..,im sry but its true!
Hmmmm

Knoxville, TN

#2 Jul 27, 2011
who cares wrote:
disguested...she is so fake..,im sry but its true!
'disguested' huh? I didn't see anything fake in that story; she sounds like an accomplished young woman. What do you have against her? I would think people would be happy for a young person trying to make something of themselves. Compared to the many who only want to party and make no effort to get an education.
local

Chattanooga, TN

#3 Jul 29, 2011
"who cares" needs to pay more attention in her high school English classes. That post is obviously a h.s. student who is jealous of Lexee. I am proud of that young lady for representing Rhea County. This will be an experience of a lifetime and something she will never forget. Don't be a hater, "who cares."
observation

Dayton, TN

#4 Jul 29, 2011
Just hope she is behaving as a distinguished young lady of Tennessee. Beauty and actions are two completely different things.
penaloza

Gastonia, NC

#5 Aug 5, 2011
Congradulations Lexee

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lee University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Confederate battle flags on Va. campus to be moved Jul '14 LOVEMYHISTORY 2
Cleveland City Council Told Of Dangers From Spe... Jun '14 Cynthia Stryker 1
Governor Haslam Signs "Tennessee Promise" For F... May '14 DeDominicis 1
Students Demand Acknowledgement of Robert E. Le... Apr '14 Uber-Bro of the U... 1
Romney would face tough road trying to repeal -... (Jul '12) Jan '14 Human 24
Affordable Care fix could add millions in costs (Nov '13) Nov '13 NEW 32
Bridgewater, Mary Baldwin, EMU and W&L to parti... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Cam 1

Lee University People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE