Balloon Magic robotic gorilla's head ...

Balloon Magic robotic gorilla's head goes missing in Appleton

There are 1 comment on the WisInfo story from Nov 29, 2008, titled Balloon Magic robotic gorilla's head goes missing in Appleton. In it, WisInfo reports that:

APPLETON - Authorities are on the hunt for whomever tore the head from the gorilla that greets passers-by in the parking lot outside Balloon Magic on W. Wisconsin Avenue.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WisInfo.

balloonape

United States

#1 Dec 1, 2008

utube link - appleton gorilla

www.GetaBalloon.com has crime scene link

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrence University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bernie Sanders tops Hillary Clinton in Wisconsi... Apr '16 Gerald 27
News Think Trump was crude? The Founding Fathers wer... Mar '16 Go Blue Forever 1
News DMV denies drivers license to man with no hands (Aug '15) Aug '15 Joe Balls 1
News Some US colleges calling students back from Israel (Aug '14) Aug '14 ACME Rock Sales 2
News Harvard to co-create US-like competitive body i... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Hind e Ganndo 2
News White House blames 'polar vortex' on global war... (Jan '14) Jan '14 B as in B S as in S 6
News Norwood brothers help save woman's life (Aug '13) Aug '13 Buddy 3
More from around the web