Keep Merrell as justice

Keep Merrell as justice

There are 1 comment on the Watertown Daily Times story from Oct 26, 2011, titled Keep Merrell as justice. In it, Watertown Daily Times reports that:

During my tenure as mayor of Syracuse, I appointed and supported experienced jurists of high integrity to serve as city court judge.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Watertown Daily Times.

Blatt in Lowville

Arlington, VA

#1 Nov 2, 2011
The man has a tendency to view haersay as evidence, giving him the appearance of your "granny" dispensing justice based on gossip and rumor. Not fit for the office.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrence University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DMV denies drivers license to man with no hands Thu Joe Balls 1
News Some US colleges calling students back from Israel (Aug '14) Aug '14 ACME Rock Sales 2
News Harvard to co-create US-like competitive body i... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Hind e Ganndo 2
News White House blames 'polar vortex' on global war... (Jan '14) Jan '14 B as in B S as in S 6
News Norwood brothers help save woman's life (Aug '13) Aug '13 Buddy 3
News Harrisville Central School class leaders (Jun '13) Jun '13 delbert for real 5
News St. Lawrence County sales tax plan to lower pro... (Mar '13) Mar '13 OperationBagration 9
More from around the web