Footballer Perry Nelson Jnr wanted to...

Footballer Perry Nelson Jnr wanted to set up a coaching business

There are 6 comments on the Croydon Guardian story from Sep 15, 2009, titled Footballer Perry Nelson Jnr wanted to set up a coaching business. In it, Croydon Guardian reports that:

An aspiring football coach was stabbed to death outside a house in east London. Perry Nelson Jnr, from Norbury, was attacked in Southampton Way, Peckham on Thursday, September 10, along with a 41-year-old man.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Croydon Guardian.

kye kye

Llandudno Junction, UK

#1 Sep 18, 2009
RIP Jnr love you man! Always in my heart asnd the rest of your family. gone but never ever EVER forgotten.. Member when we was in France and Rudi's nose bled and wouldnt stop lol.. had to put cotton wool up his nose HA!! Member Jordan blacked my eye on that same trip HAHAHA!! Simplistic times that meant alot..

Rest in Paradise

#2 Sep 21, 2009
Perry Junior It broke our hearts to lose you; you left us peaceful memories, your love is still our guide and though we cannot see you, you’ll always be in our thoughts and prayers. We can still feel you are near. We’ll see your picture, hear your (cheeky) comments and it’s just like you are with us.

God never promised a life without pain; but he will comfort us and provide light for our path.
And for all who believe In His Heaven above, he rewards their faith in His everlasting love.
We all have different journeys, different paths along the way, we all were meant to learn some things, but never meant to stay …!! For some, the journey is quicker, for others the journey may be slow but when the journey finally ends we’ll claim a great reward and find an Everlasting peace together with the Lord.

Junior may your soul rest in perfect peace!!

Love Vicky xxx

London, UK

#3 Sep 23, 2009
Rest in paradise sad story indeed gone but never forgotten mate stay bless. Heaven is forever for the new souls.
stacey uk

Nottingham, UK

#5 Oct 11, 2009
I cant believe you have gone, I know you are here with us in spirit and will continue watching over all of us I love you dearly, and I will truly miss you ,you will be missed by everyone you touched so many hearts by your kindness your free spirit. I love you with all of my heart, and i will never forget you,

RIP junior

lovin u from Stacey Chloe Nicole xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxx

Lancing, UK

#6 Nov 9, 2009
Love You Forever
So Not The Same Without You..I wish Ud Come an Visit Me aswell!
I don't Understand Y U Left Me...?? Im strong for Ur Mum on the Surface But We Know that Ma Hearts Bleeding...Everyday I feel 2 jus End It an Come Wid ya Bruv...U Probly Kno anyway!!

Words Can't Express...xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx
Chris Morris

Kirriemuir, UK

#9 Nov 19, 2009
comment above was from a french pedo called phillip cotta, goes by the name purple magus for some unknown reason haha also send shit to tht address then get £50 off purple magus :) i really dont mind as i dont live there no more :)
if your intrested in firecrackers,mp4's, bench trainers then go on my site

and email me if your intrested in anything

[email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kings College Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New scanning methods could help predict people ... (May '15) May '15 HumanSpirit 1
News Charlotte-based journalist investigates big-nam... (May '15) May '15 Tazo 1
News Borderline views: Promoting UK-Israel scientifi... (Mar '14) Apr '14 Zioni 6
News Taylor evangelised and fell in love in Uganda (Jan '14) Jan '14 tosquer 2
News Israel troubled by Russia's plans to help Iran (Sep '13) Sep '13 American Israeli ... 1
News Al-Qaida Arm In Yemen Flexes Its Muscles In Nig... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Anonymous 1
News Prof. Senteza Kajubi is dead (May '12) May '12 Muhando ben 1
More from around the web