Hurting for Hadiya

Hurting for Hadiya

There are 1 comment on the Final Call story from Feb 5, 2013, titled Hurting for Hadiya. In it, Final Call reports that:

The loss of promising Black teen renews questions about continued problems of urban violence, youth development and what to do to save lives and bring peace to Black America.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Final Call.

reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#1 Feb 5, 2013
stop whining & moaning already.

there is nothing special about one more black kid gunned down by some out of control black punk. it's just another in a long line of dead black kids killed by out of control black punks.

what about kid number 27 killed in 2012, or kid number 73 killed in 2011, or the other several thousand blacks killed in the past five years?? don't they count or are the numbers of dead kids too high for you to grasp? or don't you even care?

face reality folks, Chicago south side is dysfunctional just out of control, ya had more kids killed last year than every other city in America.

so I just don't get the fuss over another dead black kid, you did not make a fuss over the other several thousand black people killed over the past several years.

get a grip on reality here.

"I think thou doest protest too loudly" and way too late !

ya missed the sympathy bus it left the Chicago terminal years ago
when the last of the white people moved out of the south side of Chicago.
yep they had the sympathy and took it along with compassion with them when they moved.

your stuck with the dysfunctional

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

King College Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Michelle Obama (Jun '15) Jun '15 fedupwiththemess 3
News First Lady to Give Chicago High School Graduati... (Jun '15) Jun '15 OId Sailor 1
News Slain Chicago Student Remembered (Feb '14) Feb '14 reality is a cru... 1
News Private Bristol high school closes: The Academy... (Mar '13) Apr '13 tmw65 3
News 2 held for questioning in Hadiya Pendleton's sl... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Cat74 3
News Confirmed: Michelle Obama Will Attend Hadiya Pe... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Awilda Santos 4
News Hadiyah Pendleton Shot Dead in Chicago - 15 Yea... (Jan '13) Feb '13 National Whistleb... 2
More from around the web