Working against anti-Semitism

Aug 8, 2013 Full story: The Brattleboro Reformer 21

"We feel special here in Brattleboro," said Kate Judd, Spiritual Leader of the Brattleboro Area Jewish Community Congregation Shir Heharim.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Agnes

Hancock, NH

#1 Aug 8, 2013
Recently I met a middle-aged Brattleboro man who spewed off so much hatred and spite against Jews that he frightfully shocked me. Then he asked my husband and me: "You aren't Jews, are you?" We received a lecture on how the Jews control all the money and have all the power while the rest of us simply suffer as their trampled victims. I don't think he realizes how many Jewish people live in this area. I meet them all the time. I don't see them fitting that "money-grappling power-thirsty" stereotype. I recently met a Jewish woman who is very well off financially, but is very generous with her acts of charity towards non-Jewish people. Anti-Semitism rises up easily during financial hard times; history tell us that they have always been used as scapegoats.
Silly

Brattleboro, VT

#2 Aug 9, 2013
It is dumb to single Jewish people out, there is no reason to pick on people from any specific superstition. They are all equally silly.
Curious

Rutland, VT

#3 Aug 9, 2013
Yeah. There's lots of rich and pwerful protestants, as well as new-agers...
Whats Up With That

Brattleboro, VT

#4 Aug 9, 2013
Strange how the term semite is thrown about so much as if it's synonymous with jew when it's not.
I've seen major news articles calling certain middle east arab leader's comments "anti-semitic", when in fact the average arab person is more likely a true semite than the average than the average jew. The "anti-semite" label has been misused alot to squelch any critisism of that 1948 created state called Israel and it's policies including the genocidal atrocities it has committed against Palestinians, so much so that one had better be a jew* if you're speaking critically about political Israel or else suffer being demonized & ostrasized- they've even called Jimmy Carter an anti-semite!

Norman Finklestein is one such brave jewish truth teller http://www.youtube.com/results...

Strange also that jews make up barely 2% of Americans yet when we look at the high postions in business especially banking and political office or top appointments we see people of jewish extraction holding a inordinately high % of those important jobs.

Former Israeli Minister Shulamit Aloni:
"Anti-semitic, its a trick we always use it"

Netanyahu’s Fallacious Anti-Semitism Arguments
www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/05/29/net...
"The problem is that Netanyahu habitually conflates anti-Semitism with anti-Zionism."
Free Palestine

Brattleboro, VT

#5 Aug 9, 2013
Another brave truth teller of jewish heritage is Anna Baltzer, who spoke in Brattleboro a couple years ago

AnnaInTheMiddleEast.com and see her speak on youtube.com

The Protestantism/The Reformation began with Martin Luther who infamously railed against the jews of his time

Senator Feinstein: You’re Not a Real Journalist Unless You Draw a Salary
http://www.infowars.com/feinstein-youre-not-a...
A real reporter, declared Madame Feinstein during a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing, is “a salaried agent” of a media company like the New York Times or ABC News, not a shoestring operation with volunteers and writers who are not paid.

And Senator UpChuck Schumer agreed with her
Both of he and Feinstein happen to be jewish, as are the owners of the New York Times and those who run most of the other mainstream media outlets

Zionist, Racist Israel Ethnic Cleansing Tens Of 1,000s Of Bedouins
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middl...

The Jewish hand behind Internet - Google, Facebook, Wikipedia, Yahoo!, MySpace, eBay...
http://www.fourwinds10.net/siterun_data/media...
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#6 Aug 10, 2013
anti-semitism is just somebody else's way of not being true to G-D, that is different then your ways of not being true to G-D.

quit misinterpreting the reason why G-D, allows this to exist. otherwise you'll even miss, why G-D has commanded so many more fires to happen in california. because you are blinding yourselves, to what G-D is actually trying to tell us.

G-D does not command horrible stuff to happen, unless we are being horrible to G-D. two world wars did not happen, because the whole world was being nice to G-D.
Easy Does It

Hancock, NH

#7 Aug 10, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
anti-semitism is just somebody else's way of not being true to G-D, that is different then your ways of not being true to G-D.
quit misinterpreting the reason why G-D, allows this to exist. otherwise you'll even miss, why G-D has commanded so many more fires to happen in california. because you are blinding yourselves, to what G-D is actually trying to tell us.
G-D does not command horrible stuff to happen, unless we are being horrible to G-D. two world wars did not happen, because the whole world was being nice to G-D.
Are you a Messianic Jew? Just curious.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#8 Aug 10, 2013
Easy Does It wrote:
<quoted text>Are you a Messianic Jew? Just curious.
rabbee: i am neither jew, gentile, christian, messianic, subtle talking critter, atheist or any other demonic pagan. i am not here to take sides, of anyone in this whole world against G-D. i am The-His, Appointed Representative on earth.
JewsAgainstZioni sm DotCom

Newton Center, MA

#9 Aug 10, 2013
the fanatic from Denver must have searched 'Topix' with terms like 'semite' and decided to stop by and troll here a bit

by the way, Jesus was not a jew either - google that
Yeshua or whatever His true name was, came to tell us the Good News, and since He's basically the clone of Yahweh /'G-d' and was the True representative of His 'father', and He was loving and merciful and caused no wrath on anyone but saved and healed people, then it's not right to say that the one He represents would be so visciously wrathful to us all by 'commanding fires to happen'
Fanatics like yahooshithead need to be watched, they sometimes like to Cause chaos/bombings/wars/fires etc. to expedite what they think is prophesied or should happen according to their twisted extremist doctrine
---

ANTISEMITISM: WHAT IT REALLY IS!
http://www.ensignmessage.com/Antisemitism.htm...
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#10 Aug 11, 2013
JewsAgainstZionism DotCom wrote:
the fanatic from Denver must have searched 'Topix' with terms like 'semite' and decided to stop by and troll here a bit
Yeshua or whatever His true name was, came to tell us the Good News, and since He's basically the clone of Yahweh /'G-d' and was the True representative of His 'father', and He was loving and merciful and caused no wrath on anyone but saved and healed people, then it's not right to say that the one He represents would be so visciously wrathful to us all by 'commanding fires to happen'
Fanatics like yahooshithead need to be watched, they sometimes like to Cause chaos/bombings/wars/fires etc. to expedite what they think is prophesied or should happen according to their twisted extremist doctrine
---
rabbee: this whole world is a liar, and your just another part of it. and all the pestilence, plague, and famine is also because of you. even if the pharaoh, his soldiers, nineveh, sodam, gomorrah, and mr lizard lips, might agree with your attitude against G-D.

you can't even pronounce, the tetragammen correctly. with you trying to give the illusion, that you are being true to some other g-d. how do you get yaweh from YHVH, with your brain a couple of consonants and a few vowel short? with your showing off, all your disrespect of G-D.
Gfc

Australia

#11 Sep 10, 2013
The reason why anti semitism exists is retaliation for trying to destroy the white race. Zionists fill western countries with black and asian scum,to dilute white blood and enslave whites. I don't hate jews, i just hate zionists and their awful agenda.
Eric

Roselle, IL

#12 Sep 11, 2013
Gfc wrote:
The reason why anti semitism exists is retaliation for trying to destroy the white race. Zionists fill western countries with black and asian scum,to dilute white blood and enslave whites. I don't hate jews, i just hate zionists and their awful agenda.
What's the matter? Can't get it up lately? Putz won't get hard. Byzzem too small?
Gfc

Australia

#13 Sep 11, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the matter? Can't get it up lately? Putz won't get hard. Byzzem too small?
That's not an adequate rebuttle to my post.
Eric

Roselle, IL

#14 Sep 11, 2013
Gfc wrote:
<quoted text>That's not an adequate rebuttle to my post.
rebuttle?

You know, they have a little blue pill that will help your putz.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#15 Sep 11, 2013
Gfc wrote:
rabbee: actually G-D is still punishing jews*, for not being true to HIM. and those alleged as non-semitic who constantly lie about this, are generally accused as being anti-semitic. with just another method, of jews* and non-jews* blinding themselves.

and those who tick off G-D, for way too long. will suffer, the consequences of enslavements. all peoples are punished, according to how not true to G-D they are. and are not being punished, according to race creed or color. even if collectively certain race, creeds, or colors all have a collective bad habit.

just because you consider yourself or yourselves immune or immortal. does not mean that G-D, cannot command an mortal to kick you pretend immune, or immortal butt.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#16 Sep 23, 2013
JewsAgainstZionism DotCom wrote:
---
rabbee: two or more lies, shall never make one truth. i do not search for the subjects, that appear on topix net judaism forum. so already you begin, with lies. so the rest must not be any better enabled lies enabling more lies.

as all you have proven, is that you do not know this story in TheTorah from G-D. more or less that Their Name, of Yeshooah Benee
Adam is never jesus. so their is another lie, from you.

and you were not listening, when i said i am not a jew. not am i interested in, your own being a pansy version of G-D. and cannot even accept this from G-D:(you shall not prostrate yourself to them nor worship them, for IAM HaShem*, your G-D - a jealous G-D, WHO visits the sins of fathers upon children to the third and fourth generation, for my enemies; but WHO knows kindness for thousands [of generations] to those who love ME and observe MY commandments.)

and i have no need, to cause - chaos/bombings/wars/fires etc, that you are all so much better at with all your diverse false g-ds. because you all reject this same story again, from TheG-D of only TheTorah. from Noach, to Noach, to Noach, and to Noach, this is still all here in TheTorah.

and i don't care if you are a semitic enemy of G-D, claiming anti-semitism or not. or any other enemy of G-D, claiming the world of other g-ds are against you. it is still a matter of this whole world being untrue to G-D here in TheTorah.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#17 Sep 23, 2013
Gfc wrote:
rabbee: the reason anti-semitism exists, is for the same reason, anti-Hinduism, anti-chinaism, anti-russianism, anti-christianism, anti-Muslimism, anti-atheism exists all not true to G-D. no different than the whinocerouses, in the desert against Moshe and G-D. in why can't we get own way, against G-D and Moshe religiously.

and i do not care what race, creed, or color you are today. your all doing such a good job, of destroying yourselves with your being untrue to G-D here in TheTorah again. and i have no doubt that should G-D give to you all one more Torot Opportunity. that almost all of you, would make the exact same not here in TheTorah mental errors again.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#18 Sep 23, 2013
the reason for conflicts in this world, is a direct result of your conflicts against G-D. trying to force your false g-ds, on their being false g-ds also. the instant you try to force your being a false g-d, on anyone then you are wrong. only false g-ds, will try to force you to worship their idols in office.

“GOD is LOVE”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#19 Sep 24, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: this whole world is a liar, and your just another part of it. and all the pestilence, plague, and famine is also because of you. even if the pharaoh, his soldiers, nineveh, sodam, gomorrah, and mr lizard lips, might agree with your attitude against G-D.
you can't even pronounce, the tetragammen correctly. with you trying to give the illusion, that you are being true to some other g-d. how do you get yaweh from YHVH, with your brain a couple of consonants and a few vowel short? with your showing off, all your disrespect of G-D.
magical thinking will get you nowhere you charmer :)
irony

Grantham, NH

#20 Sep 24, 2013
JustAnotherChildOfGod wrote:
<quoted text>
magical thinking will get you nowhere you charmer :)
And believing in god and religious fairy tales is magical thinking.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keene State College Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keene Is Not Fergusona "Despite the Police, Fir... 23 hr Sympathizer 3
Is Party Company 'FinnaRage' To Blame For Keene... Tue anonymous 1
Northern Westchester, Putnam students earn acad... (Feb '14) Feb '14 OHS 1
Crushed under student debt (Dec '13) Dec '13 reality is a crutch 1
Chinese educators share ideas with Keene State ... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Sarah K 1
McGurn: The Dumbing Down of Joe Biden (May '12) May '12 TEX 2
Mother's Day is the second anniversary of Stace... (May '11) Apr '12 clnchic 7

Keene State College People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE