Supreme Court upholds sentence in 2006 crash that killed Old Bridge college student

Jan 22, 2010 Full story: MyCentralJersey.com

The state Supreme Court has upheld the sentence of a Cliffwood Beach man who killed a 21-year-old woman in a 105-mph, alcohol-fueled crash in 2006 as she was backing her car out of her parent's driveway.

Full Story
OldBridgeKnight

Massapequa Park, NY

#1 Jan 31, 2010
One life lost and another ruined. At least this stupid kid can be held up as an example of what NOT to do. You wanna smoke pot and drink? Fine, but don't risk other people's lives and your own by driving afterward.
Skizots

Milford, CT

#2 Feb 1, 2010
Dear"OldBridgeKnight ": It's such a relief to hear someone post an opinion that makes sense! Thank you! I might add that this 19 year old driver had a 17 year old - a minor in the car with him. Thanks again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kean University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NJ College Buys $219K Table, Doesn't Get the Fuss Nov 26 PFfff 3
From Shoa heroes, lessons in saying - no' (Nov '13) Nov '13 ROSENBERG 1
Garfield residents approve budget, elect three ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 employment agency 1
Oliver North: Saved by USS New Jersey (Nov '11) Nov '11 BodyGuard17 3
Kean Announces Inaugural Enlow Recital Hall Sch... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Enlow fan 1
A tribute from a proud mother (Jun '10) Jun '10 Nick Weir-Williams 1
Two Former Newark Employees Indicted (Aug '09) Aug '09 BOB HOPE 1
More from around the web