Former Topekan writes book about sex ...

Former Topekan writes book about sex addiction

There are 2 comments on the The Capital-Journal story from May 9, 2013, titled Former Topekan writes book about sex addiction. In it, The Capital-Journal reports that:

Connie Lofgreen, a marriage and family therapist and certified sex addiction therapist practicing in Omaha, Neb., discusses sex addiction and its treatment and prevention in her debut book, "The Storm of Sex Addiction: Rescue and Recovery." "I wanted to put the problem in a larger context," Lofgreen said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Capital-Journal.

achyfi

Arlington, MA

#1 May 9, 2013
Is life in Topeka really at such a total standstill that it qualifies as news if someone who *used* to live there does something?
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#2 May 15, 2013
achyfi wrote:
Is life in Topeka really at such a total standstill that it qualifies as news if someone who *used* to live there does something?
Yes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kansas State University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vaccinate puppies against parvovirus before the... Jun '15 VACCINES MAIM KILL 1
News Radical Turks (Nov '14) Nov '14 Dander 1
News Cpl. Jason Harwood was family man, highly regar... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Paul Schliffke 1
News EXCHANGE: Examining the economy of matrimony (Jul '14) Jul '14 baseg25 1
News Boyer retiring from Extension Office after 32 y... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Anne Zander 1
News Dennis Clason: No harm in starting at community... (Apr '14) Apr '14 CCgrad 1
News Holocaust Exhibit Opens Friday At Kansas Stateh... (Oct '13) Oct '13 The Iron Dicktator 2
More from around the web