Federal judge approves of executions

Federal judge approves of executions

There are 2 comments on the STLtoday story from Jul 16, 2008, titled Federal judge approves of executions. In it, STLtoday reports that:

A federal judge in Missouri has ruled that the state's method of executing condemned prisoners by injection is constitutional.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at STLtoday.

SNB

Kansas City, MO

#1 Jul 16, 2008
Sharpen the needles! Here comes the judge!
drdeth

United States

#2 Jul 18, 2008
wouldnt a reuseable rope be cheaper??? or bullets?? i think they should feel the pain of dying, just like their victims did. i have a pretty mean baseball bat that would finish them off, and it wont break for years. i will donate it. how about a solar powered electric chair?? lethal injection is too humane for these criminals. why not just turn them loose so the public can take care of them?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kansas City University of Medicine & Biosciences Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News has brought in Susan Stanton (Feb '10) Jun '16 Gregorio49 6
News KCU Names Paula Gregory, DO, Dean of Joplin Campus (Apr '16) Apr '16 Lucy Jane Ann 1
News Chondromalacia Patella (Aug '12) Aug '12 DR James Stoxen DC 1
News Karen Pletz and Kansas City University... (Apr '11) Apr '11 JMAIN 1
News Karen Pletz will receive the Henry W. Bloch Hum... (Feb '10) Feb '10 Rusty 1
News Fired medical school president had been pushing... (Jan '10) Jan '10 Brandi Wheeler 1
News Sudden firing stains Pletz, KC University... (Jan '10) Jan '10 nol 3
More from around the web