Chet Grimsley, "White Golden Bull" wr...

Chet Grimsley, "White Golden Bull" writes on days as a white JSCU football star

There are 1 comment on the Examiner.com story from Jan 12, 2011, titled Chet Grimsley, "White Golden Bull" writes on days as a white JSCU football star. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

A Charlotte's Johnson C. Smith University has a record of many "firsts" among its alumni : In 1891, Dr.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

M Hill and friends of Mr

Cleveland, GA

#1 Jan 30, 2011
To All
Mr Grimsley is a fine example of a good Christian who leads by action instead of words. He treats all the same and loves his school God and Family.
I live in a town of 99 per cent white and have learned a lot about life from talks from Mr Grimsley who really could teach the Country about race relations and his experiences and all his lifetime friends,teammates,andcoaches. This new book will lead the way to a movie so move over Gramblings White Tiger and meet a 6 ft 5 300 lb Golden Bull who happens to be white from J.C. Smith University a native Atlantan.
God Bless
Thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson C. Smith University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Among Black Voters In Charlotte, The Election P... Oct '16 Marco R s Secret ... 1
@PaigesofaBook: We play Johnson C. Smith Univer... (Jan '13) Jan '13 ret1173 1
News Family seeks missing Concord teen (Feb '12) Feb '12 bite me 1
News Nation wakes to the dream (Jan '09) Dec '11 ghost 7
News Women sold as sex slaves from house in north Ch... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Disgusting 1
News A day to listen, a day to speak up (Jan '11) Jan '11 Share 1
News Events planned to honor King's legacy as White ... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Rita 2
More from around the web