Obama-Putin Rift Grows

Aug 8, 2013 Full story: Wall Street Journal 480

U.S. President Barack Obama meets with Russian President Vladimir Putin during the Group of Eight Summit in Northern Ireland on June 17. President Barack Obama 's decision to pull out of a one-on-one meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin in Moscow next month punctuates a steady decline in relations and represents an unusually sharp rebuke ... (more)

Full Story

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#240 Aug 11, 2013
TGO wrote:
<quoted text>
Your desperate attempts to divert attention from the fact that Putin makes Obama look like a concierge in a Burger King bathroom are as dependable as clockwork.
Keep your sex fantasies about me to yourself. Even if you used Advantix on your floor polisher you still wouldn't interest me.
It must be a hoot when you scoot across the carpet, with Woodtick screaming as he gets rug burn.
Get one of those helmets with the flashing light, and Woodtick can be your siren, and you can play Firehouse.
Why you could both probably get in a parade.
Heck there might even be a Rose Bowl in your future.
and how, exactly, does Putin make Obama look like that?

why can you never back up those media soundbytes you parrot like the stupid fucking caged animal you are with your won words? do you not have your own words? are you actually that stupid that you cannot use your own thoughts to sound out the most simple of concepts?

whats the problem here, moron?

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#241 Aug 11, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Then make sure your friend wears a condom.
The CDC says that condoms are only about 95% effective at best. That means that you risk exposure once every single week. I think it was CDC or somebody. All authorities agree that condoms are not a solution. They reduce risk but do not eliminate risk. It is like playing Russian Roulette with your life and health.

Saint Louis, MO

#242 Aug 11, 2013
serfs up wrote:
Back in the 80's when these fools were in the worse pain imaginable, this should have been dealt with. Now we have another disease that takes hundreds of billions of dollars in resources away from more mainstream ones. The fools didn't even learn from it. The pain the victims of AIDS went through was as bad as any sadistic government have done to ones they blame throughout history. And these morons welcomed it by their behaviors. Knuckleheads..
Better late than never. Most of us did not fully understand HIV in the 1980's. Plus, the "gays" were busy filling people's heads with propaganda lies. But we know the truth now. Spread the word.
TGO

Labelle, FL

#243 Aug 11, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>so you should discuss that then, insted of throwing out references to authors and concepts you do not understand in the least.
so go ahead, give us specific examples of what you say,and of course, use your own words, not some media soundbyte you parroted...
this should be funny....
Not as funny as watching you hang on to Wolf's butt for dear life.

In My Own Words;
ahem

Putin is the windshield, Obama is the bug.
Putin is the swatter, Obama is the splat.
If Obama ever met Ayn Rand, he would try to crawl up her leg, as he tried to crawl up Putin's leg.
Of course she would laugh so hard she would fart, and blow Obama's brains out.
Putin on the other hand, simply kicked Obama across the room like a horny chihuahua that had wrapped itself around Putin's ankle.
Of course Obama's pants split when this occurred, revealing the Victoria Secret silk skivvies Michelle had shoplifted for him, because they are easier on his rug burns.

While the Russians were laughing, the secret service rolled him in a carpet and smuggled him out of Russia.

This was necessary since Obama's previous rug burns, sustained when Michelle slings him around the Oval Office on his bum holding his ankles, became inflamed.

Thus Air Force One lifted off from Moscow airport with a flaming azzole on board.
TGO

Labelle, FL

#245 Aug 11, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>"His self"? How erudite!
Yeah really - Al Sharpton would say "his own self".

While you slobber praise on his tie. If you said how erudite Mr. Sharpton he would clock you out.

Wolf is running out of gas.

Minnesota's North Coast

#247 Aug 11, 2013
TGO wrote:
<quoted text>
Not as funny as watching you hang on to Wolf's butt for dear life.
In My Own Words;
ahem
Putin is the windshield, Obama is the bug.
Putin is the swatter, Obama is the splat.
If Obama ever met Ayn Rand, he would try to crawl up her leg, as he tried to crawl up Putin's leg.
Of course she would laugh so hard she would fart, and blow Obama's brains out.
Putin on the other hand, simply kicked Obama across the room like a horny chihuahua that had wrapped itself around Putin's ankle.
Of course Obama's pants split when this occurred, revealing the Victoria Secret silk skivvies Michelle had shoplifted for him, because they are easier on his rug burns.
While the Russians were laughing, the secret service rolled him in a carpet and smuggled him out of Russia.
This was necessary since Obama's previous rug burns, sustained when Michelle slings him around the Oval Office on his bum holding his ankles, became inflamed.
Thus Air Force One lifted off from Moscow airport with a flaming azzole on board.
so no real examples in your own words, huh? just some idiotic soundbytes that mean nothing...

just as i thought, and just as you have shown in the past...

sad that you cannot think for yourself or even provide a sogent thought when asked to...

you don't get to vote in this nation, do you?
TGO

Labelle, FL

#248 Aug 11, 2013
"woodtick57 wrote:

and how, exactly, does Putin make Obama look like that?
why can you never back up those media soundbytes you parrot like the stupid fucking caged animal you are with your won words? do you not have your own words? are you actually that stupid that you cannot use your own thoughts to sound out the most simple of concepts?
whats the problem here, moron?"

I got the little leftwing redneck so rattled he's using profanity now.

Kick their cage and they start screeching.

What a wussboy.

>post 246<
----------

Topix is a hoot.

My reply to the tick got a PROFANITY warning.

See if it gets deleted.

Minnesota's North Coast

#249 Aug 11, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Better late than never. Most of us did not fully understand HIV in the 1980's. Plus, the "gays" were busy filling people's heads with propaganda lies. But we know the truth now. Spread the word.
yet you clearly do not understand what HIV/AIDS is, or where it came from...

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#250 Aug 11, 2013
top of the morning to ya

Saint Louis, MO

#251 Aug 11, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
The CDC says that condoms are only about 95% effective at best. That means that you risk exposure once every single week. I think it was CDC or somebody. All authorities agree that condoms are not a solution. They reduce risk but do not eliminate risk. It is like playing Russian Roulette with your life and health.
Actually the condom effectiveness rate is a lot lower than 95%. It can be as low as 84-85%. The most effective, the best rate is slightly above 95%, maybe 96% or 97%. A person would have to be insane to take such risks knowingly. The problem is most people do not understand just how much risk they are exposing themselves to with condom use. So it is up to concerned fellow citizens to help educate the public on the truth. The government and schools have failed to do so. Plus, most people do not understand the numbers.
TGO

Labelle, FL

#253 Aug 11, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>so no real examples in your own words, huh? just some idiotic soundbytes that mean nothing...
just as i thought, and just as you have shown in the past...
sad that you cannot think for yourself or even provide a sogent thought when asked to...
you don't get to vote in this nation, do you?
You got me at last.

I haven't been able to provide any sogent thoughts since they removed my tonsils.

Poor boy is cracking up.

May be this will help you out;

If it doesn't have quotation marks (") then they are MY WORDS.
drink the hivE

New York, NY

#254 Aug 11, 2013
It Was Salvador Dali Who Said That?...

http://forums.justcommodores.com.au/attachmen...

Minnesota's North Coast

#255 Aug 11, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually the condom effectiveness rate is a lot lower than 95%. It can be as low as 84-85%. The most effective, the best rate is slightly above 95%, maybe 96% or 97%. A person would have to be insane to take such risks knowingly. The problem is most people do not understand just how much risk they are exposing themselves to with condom use. So it is up to concerned fellow citizens to help educate the public on the truth. The government and schools have failed to do so. Plus, most people do not understand the numbers.
some of us actually have the real world opportunity to have sex with other humans, and it is fun. i understand that your wanking your little weiner has no risk of getting HIV, but in the real world, with people that others actually find attractive, sex is part of real life.(sex with other humans, that is...ever wonder what that is like?)

Minnesota's North Coast

#258 Aug 11, 2013
TGO wrote:
<quoted text>
You got me at last.
I haven't been able to provide any sogent thoughts since they removed my tonsils.
Poor boy is cracking up.
May be this will help you out;
If it doesn't have quotation marks (") then they are MY WORDS.
but they didn't even mean anything.

which means you cannot think of anything rational on your own...just your silly soundbytes from others and that crap you posted of your own words that did not reflect reality or even make any sense.

still nothing on Ayn Rand? you even used her name again when you have shown you know absolutely nothing about her ideology or politics or anything at all.

Saint Louis, MO

#259 Aug 11, 2013
Breakage: In various studies, between 0.8 percent and 40.7 percent of participants reported the experience of a broken condom. In some studies, the rates of sex with a broken condom were as high as 32.8 percent.

Slippage: Between 13.1 percent and 19.3 percent of participants reported condom slippage.

Leakage: Condoms leaked in between 0.4 percent and 6.5 percent of sexual encounters studied, with 7.6 percent of men and 12.5 percent of women reporting an experience with a leaky condom.

"Closing the gap between perfect use and the errors characterizing typical use is one of the most crucial challenges of future condom promotion programs," the researchers wrote.

From the study, here are the top condom errors:

1. Late application: Between 17 percent and 51.1 percent of people reported putting a condom on after intercourse has already begun. Other studies found that late application happens in 1.5 percent to 24.8 percent of sexual encounters.

2. Early removal: Between 13.6 percent and 44.7 percent of individuals in the studies had taken a condom off before intercourse was over. Other studies found that early removal happens in between 1.4 percent and 26.9 percent of sexual encounters.

3. Unrolling a condom before putting it on: Between 2.1 percent and 25.3 percent of people reported completely unrolling a condom before putting it on.

4. No space at the tip: Failing to leave a reservoir for semen was reported by between 24.3 percent and 45.7 percent of respondents, depending on the study.

5. Failing to remove air: Almost half (48.1 percent) of women and 41.6 percent of men reported sexual encounters in which air wasn't squeezed from the tip of the condom.

6. Inside-out condoms: Between 4 percent and 30.4 percent of people reported rolling on a condom inside out and then flipping it the other way around, potentially exposing their partner to bodily fluids.

7. Failing to unroll all the way: 11.2 percent of women and 8.8 percent of men had started intercourse before a condom was unrolled all the way.

8. Exposure to sharp objects: Between 2.1 percent and 11.2 percent of people had opened condom packets with sharp objects or otherwise exposed the latex to tearing.

9. Not checking for damage: Meanwhile, 82.7 percent of women and 74.5 percent of men failed to check condoms for damage before use.

10. No lubrication: Between 16 percent and 25.8 percent of participants had used condoms without lubrication, increasing the risk of a break.

11. Wrong lubrication: In about 4.1 percent of sexual events, people used oil-based lubrications with latex, which can degrade the condom. About 3.2 percent of women and 4.7 percent of men reported this error.

12. Incorrect withdrawal: Failing to promptly and properly withdraw after ejaculation was a common mistake, occurring in up to 57 percent of encounters in one study. About 31 percent of men and 27 percent of women reported this error.

13. Condom reuse: Between 1.4 percent and 3.3 percent of study respondents had re-used a condom at least twice during a sexual encounter.

14. Incorrect storage: Between 3.3 percent and 19.1 percent of people in the studies had stored condoms in conditions outside of the recommendations on the package.
http://www.nbcnews.com/health/condom-use-101-...

Saint Louis, MO

#260 Aug 11, 2013
See, we have to get outside the government to get a clear and honest explanation of this problem. We have too many perverts in powerful positions in the government to protect the innocent public. So they twist and pervert the facts to please certain groups of voters.

Saint Louis, MO

#261 Aug 11, 2013
Nobody can trust this satanic government or any of the big corporations. All the corporations care about is the bottomline no matter how many innocent blacks have to die to make them richer.
ALICIA BANKS

Little Rock, AR

#262 Aug 11, 2013
hobama is a pissy thin skinned global warlord!

sHame!!!!!!!

CC ndaa/nsa/wwiii/etc!

http://aliciabanks.xanga.com/773183566/hobama...

Saint Louis, MO

#263 Aug 11, 2013
tOPIX IS A WHITE RACIST DISGRACE TO HUMANITY. tHREY PROTECT PERVERTS AT THE RISK OF INNCENT African LIVES

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#264 Aug 11, 2013
yup

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johns Hopkins University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Balkan Feud Keeps Macedonia Out of EU, NATO Feb 8 hey 3
Here's the first look inside Johns Hopkins' new... Feb 4 Jonesha 1
Anti-Vaccine Movement Causes Worst Measles Epid... Feb 3 Blossom 1
Ben Carson Warns Gay Couples Against Pushing Ba... Jan '15 Huey 56
Amazing. Vibrant. Jan '15 Jews deserved Hol... 1
Coming in Jan.: Comet Visible to Naked Eye Dec '14 wichita-rick 5
Space probe wakes up for close-up with Pluto Dec '14 Sparky Rabbit 3
More from around the web