North Carolina's WRAL-TV Publishes Id...

North Carolina's WRAL-TV Publishes Identifying Info of NC Concealed Carry Holders

There are 3 comments on the AmmoLand story from Jul 17, 2012, titled North Carolina's WRAL-TV Publishes Identifying Info of NC Concealed Carry Holders. In it, AmmoLand reports that:

On Thursday, WRAL-TV published an article on its site entitled "Rural areas lead in concealed weapons permit rates." Unfortunately, within the article a section entitled "Find concealed carry permit-holders in your area" contained a database of permit-holders searchable by address, potentially revealing to criminals the homes from which firearms ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at AmmoLand.

“Pompous pontificator”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#1 Jul 18, 2012
What a nice biographical article on the gentleman's career moves and family. He should feel proud that people are interested in him and his family enough to share that information with the world.

What goes-around comes around.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#2 Jul 18, 2012
Here is antigun Mark's e-mail address:

mbinker@wral.com

His wife is Marla, his kids are Max and Mason.

Since: Nov 09

Newnan, GA

#3 Jul 18, 2012
Turn this to the advantage of the gun owners and wait utill yo see the outrage towards the station from the non gun owners. Watthe sttion has done is advise the criminals who have the ability to use deadly force if they attempt to break in their homes. That information also tells the criminal who on the block most likely DOES NOT HAVE A FIREARM, all the station did was identify those who would probably be defenseless in a home invasion and those who would probably blow an intruders brains out. I would think those that are an easy target would be even more mad at the station

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johns Hopkins University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ben Carson Warns Gay Couples Against Pushing Ba... (Jan '15) Feb 6 Wondering 103
News How Wonder Woman and the Last Jedi could make o... Dec '17 He Named Me Black... 1
News Report reveals Connecticut schools with chronic... Sep '17 Sol 2
News Hopkins initiative aims to solve entrenched pro... (Jul '17) Jul '17 Michu Pichu 1
News Turning greenhouse gas into gasoline (Nov '16) Nov '16 Stephany McDowell 1
News Genome study identifies risk genes in African A... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Oh No You Di-nt 3
News LIVE: Dogan Group holds panel in US against Isl... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Marie-Luise_J 2
More from around the web