More Than A Thousand Masons In Jackso...

More Than A Thousand Masons In Jacksonville For State's Regional Communication

There are 6 comments on the The Weekly Challenger story from Apr 15, 2009, titled More Than A Thousand Masons In Jacksonville For State's Regional Communication. In it, The Weekly Challenger reports that:

More Than A Thousand Masons In Jacksonville For State's Regional Communication The Weekly Challenger Originally posted 4/9/2009 By Clara, The Florida and Georgia Star Newspapers JACKSONVILLE - When one wakes up in the morning, reads and watches the morning news and learns quickly of all of the events that occurred during the night, one prays for a ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Weekly Challenger.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#1 Apr 15, 2009
My grandfather was a Mason and a Shriner. I think is was Al-Shihah in Macon, Georgia.
tommmmy salami

Orange Park, FL

#2 Apr 15, 2009
help clear up the myths. did grandpa have magic powers like levitation?

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#3 Apr 15, 2009
tommmmy salami wrote:
help clear up the myths. did grandpa have magic powers like levitation?
I did not ever see that. But he had a great love of bourbon whiskey.

“Translation: Come and Take it”

Since: Feb 08

Tupelo, MS

#4 Apr 16, 2009
Oh NO it's the stonecutters!

“The Head Ape in Charge”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#5 Apr 16, 2009
Hide all your rocks it's the Masons...

“the doctor is in the house”

Since: May 08

jacksonville florida

#6 Apr 16, 2009
i wonder it they can build me a nice fountain at the front of my pool while they are here? i will supply the booze!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Marshall Law School Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Terre Haute Human Rights Day is March 7 (Feb '17) Mar '17 hombreviejo 9
News Europe's economic crisis (Mar '15) Mar '15 chicken little - ... 1
News Fairfax Virginia Immigration Attorney Extends S... (May '14) Mar '15 Rose Henderson 2
News Hot Topics and Current Developments in Intellec... (Feb '13) Feb '15 jax23willis 2
News Former profs accuse Atlanta's John Marshall Law... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Grob Hahn 3
News Appeal is Blagojevich's last hope to cut sentence (Dec '11) Dec '11 LaTwinda 7
News Bob Barr: Legal Workforce Act is a stealth nati... (Sep '11) Sep '11 Memo From Turner 136
More from around the web