Firefighter Killed in Early Morning S...

Firefighter Killed in Early Morning Shooting

There are 1 comment on the WOKV-AM Jacksonville story from Dec 2, 2009, titled Firefighter Killed in Early Morning Shooting. In it, WOKV-AM Jacksonville reports that:

Jacksonville Sheriff's officers are spending the morning canvassing a neighborhood near Jacksonville University after a firefighter is shot and killed at a gas station parking lot.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WOKV-AM Jacksonville.

Rosalinda Viruet

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1 Dec 6, 2009
As a co-worker of Manny, I am deeping saddened by this tragedy. I will never forget his great sense of humor and his beautiful smile. He will live on in our all hearts.
We send our sympathy and prayers to his family. When we get to heaven,I know he will be there to great us with his bright smile.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jacksonville University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jacksonville's 2011 mayoral election gets two h... (Oct '09) Sep '14 David 3
News Mayoral race shaping up to be city's most expen... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Steve Taylor 1
News Marineland celebrates 75 years at its home by t... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Boost 1
News Scott/Carroll Administrative Schedule for Thurs... (Feb '13) Feb '13 ARCOBALENO 1
News Nassau undersheriff quits for JU post; sheriff ... (Sep '11) Sep '11 John Crews 1
News Nassau County Undersheriff Gordon Bass quits fo... (Sep '11) Sep '11 equalityboy81 1
News Enforcing disabled parking is a successful batt... (Aug '10) Aug '10 Revvie Debbie 1
More from around the web