Mandarin woman pursues career on LPGA Tour

Jul 31, 2010 Full story: jacksonville.com

Amelia Lewis tees off during a tournament in St. Louis. The 19-year-old from Mandarin, a graduate of The Bolles School, is pursuing a carer on the LPGA Tour.

Full Story

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

#1 Jul 31, 2010
Good Luck...it is a tough road for any professional sport.
Good Luck To Her

Jacksonville, FL

#2 Jul 31, 2010
I thought of you when I read this; I understand you are a golfer, too.

What a GREAT photo! I assume this is your Mom? Tell her we love the picture.

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

#3 Jul 31, 2010
Good Luck To Her wrote:
I thought of you when I read this; I understand you are a golfer, too.
What a GREAT photo! I assume this is your Mom? Tell her we love the picture.
Yes it is Mama and me on our cruise. The little mouse is a wash cloth. They fold the little animals and they are just too cute. I haven't played since last year...SHAME on me...but I have a pass to Amelia Island and I will go this week or next.
Confession

Jacksonville, FL

#7 Aug 1, 2010
ocelot7 wrote:
<quoted text>What does your topic have to do with the one of this thread?
Well, if you can manage to follow the discussion (lengthy though it may be)we spoke of golf and of the original poster's new photo. She referred to the practice of how the cabin staff on a cruise line makes "towel Art" and leaves the pieces in your stateroom after they clean it. Her Mom is holding a "towel mouse" in the new user photo.

Hope that clears up this complicated matter for you. We entertain ALL questions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jacksonville University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jacksonville's 2011 mayoral election gets two h... (Oct '09) Wed David 3
Mayoral race shaping up to be city's most expen... Aug '14 Steve Taylor 1
Marineland celebrates 75 years at its home by t... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Boost 1
Scott/Carroll Administrative Schedule for Thurs... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Selecia Jones- JA... 1
Nassau undersheriff quits for JU post; sheriff ... (Sep '11) Sep '11 John Crews 1
Nassau County Undersheriff Gordon Bass quits fo... (Sep '11) Sep '11 equalityboy81 1
Enforcing disabled parking is a successful batt... (Aug '10) Aug '10 Revvie Debbie 1
•••

Jacksonville University People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••