Farrakhan defends Gadhafi, pans US ro...

Farrakhan defends Gadhafi, pans US role in Libya

There are 5 comments on the Lexington Herald-Leader story from Mar 25, 2011, titled Farrakhan defends Gadhafi, pans US role in Libya. In it, Lexington Herald-Leader reports that:

Nation of Islam Minister Louis Farrakhan says the United States lacks the moral right to attack the forces of embattled Libyan strongman Moammar Gadhafi.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lexington Herald-Leader.

RideThisBlackCow boy

Chatham, Canada

#3 Mar 26, 2011
Just when you thought it safe to re-enter the water,along comes Farra-Clown!!!Boy,talk about the proverbial bad penny!!!Hey,Little Louie,if you LOVE Libya and your boy
Gaddafi so d**n much,WHY THE H**L DON'T YOU MOVE THERE AND LEAVE US SANE PEOPLE ALONE???

“forever young!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#5 Mar 26, 2011
Gaddaffi is in actual fact right about the situation in Libya. So farashithead is actually in the right for once. Strange
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#6 Mar 26, 2011
Yeah right.

Kadaffy is a megalomaniac and sociopath. He was about to commit mayhem in Benghazi. He was stopped from doing that.

Just where the rebels will take Libya is uncertain, but the notion that they are illegitimate or all CIA agents, or no, better yet, ZIONIST agents (LOL), is absurd.

Now let's watch as the Syrian regime murders its people...

“forever young!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#7 Mar 27, 2011
Well 'barros sereno' at the moment united stated is BOMBING libyan people ALL libyan people they don't give a shit about gaddafi and these rebels who are 'civillians' the only reason they went to libya is OIL ! And this can be proven why the fxck are they involving themselves in some mini civil war! Their are countries that are in greater need such as Gaza, Somalia, the republic of congo etc !

The united states don't give two SHITS about any muslim country LOLOLOL about them 'protecting' civillians' its all bs ! And the rebels aren't even civillians lool their not innocent! How many people have they killed ? How many buildings have they burned and torn down into nothing wtf they've turned libya into some animal land .
Gaddafi has every right to defend his people.
What would you do ? Leave ? And ooh I don't think you know the situation in libya is different to the situations is tunisia,egypt. The reason its different its to do with 'TRIBES' not one whole people against him but different tribes. That's why gaddafi has every right ti intervene.
Good day.
Joe Biden

Independence, OH

#8 Mar 27, 2011
I think my buddy Barry is being a douchbag and a hypocrite for dissing G.W. over the Iraq War and then starting a war in Libya. But Farrakhan is such a negative influence that 10% of the population would do the opposite of what he says. The other 90% either don't know who he is or don't give a f*ck.

http://probaway.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/b...
I'm Joe Biden(TM) and I approve this message.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson State University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mrs. Obama should know better (Apr '16) Apr '16 Schlulenburger 3
News Ocean Springs' Johanna Jackson to celebrate new... (Jan '15) Jan '15 J D Owens 1
News Why the Left Should Look to Jackson, Mississippi (May '14) Oct '14 Swedenforever 5
News Conservative Alabama Town In Uproar Over Gay Ma... (Dec '13) Jul '14 JOLEE 5
Regionals (Jun '14) Jun '14 BrianBoru 1
News Seminar focused on trading in the Philippines t... (Mar '14) Mar '14 idiotchinkonlondon 1
News How The Vice President of New Afrika Became May... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Zombie Corpse Rental 1
More from around the web