Do video games cause attention proble...

Do video games cause attention problems in kids?

There are 2 comments on the Canada.com story from Jul 12, 2010, titled Do video games cause attention problems in kids?. In it, Canada.com reports that:

The researchers followed a group of more than 1,300 school-age children, who, assisted by their parents, logged their TV and gaming hours over a year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Canada.com.

Dajmin

UK

#1 Jul 13, 2010
This remains one of the most stupid things I've heard. Why must it be a cause rather than a symptom? Kids with ADHD are always looking for something to do therefore gaming is the most effective way of keeping them busy for long periods of time.
Cade

UK

#2 Sep 25, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iowa State University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Here's How Hillary Clinton Wants to Fight Globa... Jul 28 don t drink the k... 1
News U.S. presidential candidate Clinton unveils ren... Jul 27 SirPrize 8
News Iowa Republicans vote to continue straw poll (Jan '15) Jan '15 BY A vote 3
News Iowa Ames Straw Poll planned for August (Jan '15) Jan '15 Your Ex 1
News Ready, Ames, fire? (Jan '15) Jan '15 Aria 1
News Teachers: Sign up TODAY to Bring a Nifty Fifty ... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Ace McMillan 3
News College of Agriculture and LIfe Sciences Schola... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Ace McMillan 1
More from around the web