Donald Trump Says Immigration Bill Ma...

Donald Trump Says Immigration Bill May Be - Death Wish' for GOP

There are 6 comments on the WMAL-AM Washington story from Aug 11, 2013, titled Donald Trump Says Immigration Bill May Be - Death Wish' for GOP. In it, WMAL-AM Washington reports that:

Real estate and reality television mogul Donald Trump descended on Iowa Saturday with a series of stern warnings for his party on immigration reform and the 2016 presidential election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WMAL-AM Washington.

Whatever

De Soto, KS

#1 Aug 11, 2013
The blow-hard!
My Pet Taranchala

Covina, CA

#2 Aug 11, 2013
He's right, but this clown is a Rhino Republican-aka Democrat in disguise. He's a disinfo troll for the Obama admin. He also gets bailed out by taxpayers like all the big banks -because he's "too big to fail."

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#3 Aug 12, 2013
Whatever wrote:
The blow-hard!
frankly, I'm that close to voting for him in 2016. that is.. if he decides to run.
mexican pride lll

Lodi, CA

#4 Aug 12, 2013
Asian Gay wrote:
<quoted text>
frankly, I'm that close to voting for him in 2016. that is.. if he decides to run.
what are you doing rounding up you're abz click, chow!

Location hidden

#5 Aug 12, 2013
mexican pride lll wrote:
<quoted text> what are you doing rounding up you're abz click, chow!
you need to go back to school and study english a little more. because frankly, I don't understand a word you said.

Location hidden

#7 Aug 13, 2013
b4its2late wrote:
I cant beleive the average Democratic voter lets their party get away with this illegal alien bs..
Seriously people, if you like tax and spend and everything else then vote Democrat if you want.
BUT DONT LET YOUR PARTY GET AWAY WITH ALL THE DAMAGE ILLEGAL ALIENS DO.
the liberals are too brain dead from all the drugs to comprehend what you are saying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iowa State University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chinese praying mantis made the trip to Le Mars (Oct '08) Jul '17 Jrauch 2
News Navy upholds ejection of midshipman who reporte... Jul '17 WelbyMD 7
News How Canada Curbed Foreign Workers and Hobbled I... Feb '17 wheres the beef 1
News Kim Reynolds 'out to get things done,' friends say (Jun '10) Dec '16 Nancy Edwards Hoc... 3
News Gene mutation appears to increase risk of Parki... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Stephany McDowell 1
News Lucky? Hillary Clinton Wins All 6 Coin Tosses I... (Feb '16) Nov '16 ClintonCorruption 11
News Don't Throw Out That Pig Snout When It Can Be S... (Jun '16) Jun '16 bozo 1
More from around the web