Flaxseed Lowers High Cholesterol In M...

Flaxseed Lowers High Cholesterol In Men: Iowa State NWRC Study

There are 2 comments on the MediLexicon story from Mar 30, 2010, titled Flaxseed Lowers High Cholesterol In Men: Iowa State NWRC Study. In it, MediLexicon reports that:

A new study from Iowa State University's Nutrition and Wellness Research Center may give men a way to combat high cholesterol without drugs -- if they don't mind sprinkling some flaxseed into their daily diet.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MediLexicon.

Since: Dec 09

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#1 Mar 30, 2010
Flaxseed are very good at lowering cholesterol

Flaxseed is a whole grain that can be found in health food stores and some supermarkets.

It can be sprinkled on food, or is sometimes used in baked goods, such as muffins or bread.
Jamil

Tepic, Mexico

#2 May 28, 2013
I have used http://qgeneric.info/#tadr for about 3 years and find their products to be reliable and speedily delivered. The Support team are very promt and helpful in solving any issues that arise,caused by my errors not the company's. I was a little sceptical initially about buying generic products rather than brand names. However, the Mens' Health products I have bought have been equally as efficatious as the brand names at a fraction of the cost.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iowa State University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Don't Throw Out That Pig Snout When It Can Be S... Jun '16 bozo 1
News Lucky? Hillary Clinton Wins All 6 Coin Tosses I... Feb '16 kuda 10
News Dick Spotswood: On the ground in Iowa Jan '16 Ritual Habitual 2
News The Latest: Clinton supporters say no concerned... Jan '16 Renee McCallister 1
News Sarah Palin endorsed Donald Trump. Because 2016... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Eleanor 1
News Palin's son jailed as she endorses Trump (Jan '16) Jan '16 Ritual Habitual 2
News Iowa researchers seek to transform nation's ene... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Solarman 1
More from around the web