Fake IDs

There are 1 comment on the KCCI-TV Des Moines story from Jan 31, 2014, titled Fake IDs. In it, KCCI-TV Des Moines reports that:

Fake IDs are a problem, especially in a college town like Ames. Our Vanessa Peng joins us live from downtown Ames -- Vanessa, how do police and bar workers look out for fake IDs? Stacey Main Street Ames is full of bars where an underage college student may try to use a fake ID -- and police tell me those fakes are easy to get -- all it takes is a ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KCCI-TV Des Moines.

Greinsten Landshut

Germany

#1 Feb 2, 2014
got my German Biometric Passport from [email protected] com today in Landshut, Germany

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iowa State University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chinese praying mantis made the trip to Le Mars (Oct '08) Jul '17 Jrauch 2
News Navy upholds ejection of midshipman who reporte... Jul '17 WelbyMD 7
News How Canada Curbed Foreign Workers and Hobbled I... (Feb '17) Feb '17 wheres the beef 1
News Kim Reynolds 'out to get things done,' friends say (Jun '10) Dec '16 Nancy Edwards Hoc... 3
News Gene mutation appears to increase risk of Parki... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Stephany McDowell 1
News Lucky? Hillary Clinton Wins All 6 Coin Tosses I... (Feb '16) Nov '16 ClintonCorruption 11
News Don't Throw Out That Pig Snout When It Can Be S... (Jun '16) Jun '16 bozo 1
More from around the web