New ads causing concerns

Jan 9, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Kokomo Tribune

Chrysler Group LLC's TV commercials are causing controversy among dealers. While some don't like them, others have applauded the new approach from the automakers' new marketing director.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
cpop

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2010

The uncertainty between dealers and all others does not look good to consumers. It appears Chrysler is shooting from the hip in an attempt to catch the public eye. Get it together guys>
Albert

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2010

What you are seeing in the Chrysler commercials is the throes of death.
I give them less than five years before they are dumped again.
frank

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2010

Albert wrote:
What you are seeing in the Chrysler commercials is the throes of death.
I give them less than five years before they are dumped again.
The grim reaper might pay you a visit before that happens!
tom polcari phd

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2010

Uh Albert, thanks for your unsolicited comments. Anyway, I know the man behind the new Chrysler ads.
Mr. Francois is a marketing genius and knows his job well. Why not give support and encouragement Albert. By the way, have you been to your Chrysler showroom lately with the check book? Help some of your fellow Americans out, please...
sony LCD

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2010

hey tom go away
Sony XBR

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2010

sony LCD wrote:
hey tom go away
Your dumbass probably bought a 720p set.
guess who

Girard, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2010

tom polcari phd wrote:
Uh Albert, thanks for your unsolicited comments. Anyway, I know the man behind the new Chrysler ads.
Mr. Francois is a marketing genius and knows his job well. Why not give support and encouragement Albert. By the way, have you been to your Chrysler showroom lately with the check book? Help some of your fellow Americans out, please...
Is he behind the I am Ram? LOL
Albert

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2010

"Uh Albert, thanks for your unsolicited comments." Hey Tom you have the sole rights to this comment forum? ;)

I own GM products and Chrysler products. And I own one foreign automobile. The only thing Chrysler has going for it is the Jeep brand and the 3500 dually diesel truck. All the other products they sell are of poor quality. Check out anyone's quality list. Chrysler automobiles are either way down the list or not on it at all.
Once they break up again (and they will) I see the Jeep brand being sold off to another company.

Have a nice day.....
mike

Kokomo, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2010

Jeep was awesome before Chrysler got a hold of it.
na citizen

Watervliet, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2010

mike wrote:
Jeep was awesome before Chrysler got a hold of it.
JEEP AND FORD I have. Try buying a car here in northadams you will 99% get a junk I buy from springfield. besides I dont have cable they are corrupt its nice being able to go away from northadams, See what the real world is like

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Indiana University Kokomo Discussions

Search the Indiana University Kokomo Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Auto industry bailout pulls Kokomo back from brink (Nov '10) Nov '10 Caribou Barbie 38
Auto industry bailout pulls Kokomo back from brink (Nov '10) Nov '10 LookingToEscape 1
•••
•••
•••
•••