Erika Smith: For Indianapolis, engagi...

Erika Smith: For Indianapolis, engaging the community is catching on

There are 3 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Mar 1, 2012, titled Erika Smith: For Indianapolis, engaging the community is catching on. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

It's been only a month, but I'm convinced that Indianapolis has come up with a surrogate obsession for the Super Bowl: community engagement.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

The Ulitmate Kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Mar 1, 2012
erika d smith is a flat out racist, I have read her columns , She is an Obama voter and another angry black person of the left. Don't even engage yourself in what she writes, She is a phony only looking out for her people, Like Obama she is another very angry black person whose only goal is to do for her black people and get big Govt to fund every cause and program for them only!!! She is a stone cold angry black racist.The star should fire her now!!!
Kaptoz Is A Brat

United States

#2 Mar 1, 2012
That young woman has more brains,sense and class than you'll ever have in your entire lifetime. That's the truth.
The Ulitmate Kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Mar 1, 2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww I love it another angry bitter black person, She should be fired, She IS A RACIST ANGRY BITTER BLACK WOMEN.Would her brains be in her weave or dreds?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indiana University Bloomington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Geologists discover widespread seismic activity (Nov '14) Nov '14 Harry 1
News Study of single parents' dating, sexual activit... (Sep '14) Sep '14 elena23 1
News Verbatim: Feinstein named founding dean of IU's... (Dec '13) Dec '13 The Iron Dicktator 3
News Henry County family preparing for child number 15 (Jul '13) Sep '13 Family Christian ... 2
New Tattoo Artist in town (Jul '13) Jul '13 Donna 1
Chinese Researcher Using Natural for Stem Cell ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Ronald Weiss 1
News Ball State budget cut millions by state (Jan '13) Jan '13 standards 1
More from around the web