Erika Smith: For Indianapolis, engaging the community is catching on

Mar 1, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Indianapolis Star

It's been only a month, but I'm convinced that Indianapolis has come up with a surrogate obsession for the Super Bowl: community engagement.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
The Ulitmate Kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2012

erika d smith is a flat out racist, I have read her columns , She is an Obama voter and another angry black person of the left. Don't even engage yourself in what she writes, She is a phony only looking out for her people, Like Obama she is another very angry black person whose only goal is to do for her black people and get big Govt to fund every cause and program for them only!!! She is a stone cold angry black racist.The star should fire her now!!!
Kaptoz Is A Brat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2012

That young woman has more brains,sense and class than you'll ever have in your entire lifetime. That's the truth.
The Ulitmate Kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2012

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww I love it another angry bitter black person, She should be fired, She IS A RACIST ANGRY BITTER BLACK WOMEN.Would her brains be in her weave or dreds?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Indiana University Bloomington Discussions

Search the Indiana University Bloomington Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Verbatim: Feinstein named founding dean of IU's... (Dec '13) Dec '13 The Iron Dicktator 3
Henry County family preparing for child number 15 (Jul '13) Sep '13 Family Christian Stores 2
New Tattoo Artist in town (Jul '13) Jul '13 Donna 1
Chinese Researcher Using Natural for Stem Cell ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Ronald Weiss 1
Ball State budget cut millions by state (Jan '13) Jan '13 standards 1
Right to Self-defense ELIMINATED (Jun '12) Jun '12 AmericanCitizen 2
Teen charged in beating sent to juvenile facility (Aug '11) Nov '11 Anonymous 4
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••