Henry County family preparing for chi...

Henry County family preparing for child number 15

There are 2 comments on the 11Alive story from Jul 12, 2013, titled Henry County family preparing for child number 15. In it, 11Alive reports that:

Stay-at-home mom LaChelle Adkins is always busy with the kids, which is not surprising when you consider that the 42 year old is pregnant with her 15th child.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 11Alive.

SilverSwanBabies

Palm Beach Gardens, FL

#1 Jul 12, 2013
I worked and struggled to raise 2 children. I would have been able to raise 15.
Family Christian Stores

Bethesda, MD

#2 Sep 18, 2013
SilverSwanBabies wrote:
I worked and struggled to raise 2 children. I would have been able to raise 15.
With the 13 deceased from Aaron Alexis at the Navy Yard and School downtown, the Bible says to cook the dead on a barbecue or in your oven and eat good in the hood. Jeffrey Dahmer was a good cook and he used sauce. Since Ayman al-Zawahiri plans to be America's next president when Obama's term is up, He said to cook the dead and eat too and that God in the Bible said to Moses that if one dies, cook the person on a barbecue or in an oven and use sauce like Dahmer did. All news stations plan to attend the barbecue and also to worship and praise Ayman al-Zawahiri as their personal Lord too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indiana University Bloomington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News IU researchers lead $1.2 million effort to unlo... (Sep '15) Sep '15 TW_sugar_daddio 6
News Study: Findings in same-sex vs biological paren... (Jul '15) Jul '15 qwerty26 8
News Geologists discover widespread seismic activity (Nov '14) Nov '14 Harry 1
News Study of single parents' dating, sexual activit... (Sep '14) Sep '14 elena23 1
News Verbatim: Feinstein named founding dean of IU's... (Dec '13) Dec '13 The Iron Dicktator 3
New Tattoo Artist in town (Jul '13) Jul '13 Donna 1
Chinese Researcher Using Natural for Stem Cell ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Ronald Weiss 1
More from around the web