Greg Goode to return to ISU

Greg Goode to return to ISU

There are 7 comments on the WTHI-TV Terre Haute story from May 1, 2012, titled Greg Goode to return to ISU. In it, WTHI-TV Terre Haute reports that:

A former Terre Haute resident and Indiana State University graduate, Goode held a similar position at Indiana State from 2001 to 2007.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTHI-TV Terre Haute.

“Taxes are too darn high”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#1 May 1, 2012
Who has the job now ? If the answer is no one, why bloat the payroll with non teaching positions?
WDM

Terre Haute, IN

#2 May 1, 2012
Greg Goode would be a great mayor of Terre Haute, and I have a feeling he will run one day. Hell he has rubbed enough elbows to run for Governor.
WDM

Terre Haute, IN

#4 May 1, 2012
THE REAL DIRK wrote:
Yeah and WDM you have rubbed enough cocks to prove that you are the biggest queer in Terre Haute
Did you come up with that yourself?
Mark

Terre Haute, IN

#5 May 2, 2012
Rollerover wrote:
Who has the job now ? If the answer is no one, why bloat the payroll with non teaching positions?
I think Brian Hasler had the job before. Since he quit rather suddenly, it has been vacant. The position probably just stayed in the budget, saving money each month it went unfilled.

Has Greg Goode been gone long enough for us to forget what a shrill, partisan ass he turned out to be in his failed run for congress a few years ago? I guess so. His performances back then had me saying "goode riddance" when Greg took off for Washington.
Ed Pease

Terre Haute, IN

#6 May 2, 2012
Greg is a quality young man and will be good(e) for Terre Haute.

“Taxes are too darn high”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#7 May 3, 2012
Ed Pease wrote:
Greg is a quality young man and will be good(e) for Terre Haute.
Well, if anyone knows about good boys , it would be you Ed.
Sycamore sam

Terre Haute, IN

#8 May 6, 2012
It's a shame that a few area legislators that were ardent supporters of ISU were passed over for the position.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indiana State University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Indiana State University begins anti-sexual vio... Aug 14 nocommie 2
News Man swears at police, hotel staff while getting... Jul '15 localyokel 2
News Photo shows the campus of Indiana State Univers... Apr '15 gus 1
News Historical Marker Placed At Site Of Home Packin... Apr '15 ..... 1
News New statue at Indianapolis International Airpor... Apr '15 Batch 37 Pain Is ... 2
News Drilling raises $350K for Ind. State University (Jan '15) Jan '15 Oliver Klosov 8
News At Rest for 50 Years (Mar '10) Nov '14 don 3
More from around the web