Campus PD' reality show coming to tape THPD

There are 8 comments on the Tribune-Star story from Mar 15, 2011, titled Campus PD' reality show coming to tape THPD. In it, Tribune-Star reports that:

Look out, wild fraternity parties, "Campus PD" is coming to town. A reality TV show about police dealing with college students getting into trouble with the law, "Campus PD" will soon be filming in Terre Haute.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tribune-Star.

Dinky Likey

Terre Haute, IN

#1 Mar 15, 2011
COOL
EATMYCUM

United States

#2 Mar 15, 2011
Bet they have a sting at Fairbanks Park and pick up the homeless bastards
Cledus

Punxsutawney, PA

#3 Mar 15, 2011
The camera crew would have rode along with the ISU police dept. but they found out that the ISU cops only patrol TH city streets & never spend any time on the campus.
Campus PD

Terre Haute, IN

#4 Mar 15, 2011
Looks like "Campus PD" will get to see what it is like to sit in a parking lot all day and talk to other cops.
Dan Tanoos

Terre Haute, IN

#5 Mar 15, 2011
They can just use a tripod and set it up in front of Copper bar. Seems to be the only place cops are interested in
Hill

Chicago, IL

#6 Apr 10, 2011
Is it going to be a cartoon? Maybe a comedy?
COONHATER

United States

#7 Apr 10, 2011
Heard they got Weird Bob out at Fairbanks Park. Took him to jail along William Dale Matherly for doing sex acts in a public place
Weird Bob

United States

#8 Apr 10, 2011
No they didn't get me I just got home from Church Services.
It's a beautiful so I will be at the Park later.
I just love making my ride shine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indiana State University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Photo shows the campus of Indiana State Univers... Apr 23 gus 1
News Historical Marker Placed At Site Of Home Packin... Apr 17 ..... 1
News New statue at Indianapolis International Airpor... Apr 3 Batch 37 Pain Is ... 2
News Drilling raises $350K for Ind. State University Jan '15 Oliver Klosov 8
News At Rest for 50 Years (Mar '10) Nov '14 don 3
News Police officer shot Saturday in Ferguson, Mo. (Sep '14) Sep '14 cops are liars an... 3
News Is outdoor education the way of the future? (Feb '14) Aug '14 MaltaMon 7
More from around the web