Police: 1 dead when ISU student opens fire

Aug 24, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: SFGate

Police say one person was killed and two others were wounded when an Indiana State University student fired shots in a parking lot of the Terre Haute campus.

Comments
1 - 11 of 11 Comments Last updated Aug 25, 2012
Mommas Girl

United States

#1 Aug 24, 2012
21 year old William Mallory just forfeited his
Life to the Indiana prison system!!
Bill

Brazil, IN

#2 Aug 24, 2012
Old new I posted this hours ago.
Mommas Girl

United States

#3 Aug 24, 2012
GOOD FOR YOU bill !!!
Grouchy

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Aug 24, 2012
Has anyone determined what brought all this on? Seems like overkill (pardon the pun) to have a simple bar argument then leave and come back with a gun.
Bill

Brazil, IN

#5 Aug 24, 2012
I've read a few news reports that mentioned something about a fight over a girl. Kind of ironic, considering how this guy will now likely not have sex with a woman for over 10 years.
tagged

Terre Haute, IN

#6 Aug 24, 2012
Bill wrote:
Kind of ironic, considering how this guy will now likely not have sex with a woman for over 10 years.
Let's hope he gets put away for long
tagged

Terre Haute, IN

#7 Aug 24, 2012
... longer than ten years. After all, he shot a guy dead.
Problem

Terre Haute, IN

#9 Aug 25, 2012
Think wrote:
Just think, another bar has a killing in its parking lot and the Mayor will do nothing to the bar. The Vigo County Alcohol Board will do nothing about this murder being associated with the bally. Can you spell CORRUPTION.
Their was a shooting in New York at the Empire State building IT NEED TO BE SHUT DOWN!!!!!
And don't get me started about movie theaters every one needs to close.
uhm

Terre Haute, IN

#10 Aug 25, 2012
its not the bars fault that a young man was dumb and shot 3 people and could of shot a lot more. its that young mans fault... and only his. the bar did not buy him a gun, it did not put the gun in his possession. the bar did tell dante, dustin, or terrance to look at the boys girlfriend. yeah this is all over THEY LOOKED AT HIS GIRLFRIEND. and after an argument the boy was SCARED, yet he was the only one with a gun. SMH

stop passing blame of an individual off on a business. enough negativity is going to be brought to the campus of ISU and the Bally, they dont need blame too. shoot lets blame ISU for enrolling such a low life that would do this. SMH
uhm

Terre Haute, IN

#11 Aug 25, 2012
didnt***
Momma

Crawfordsville, IN

#12 Aug 25, 2012
Think wrote:
Just think, another bar has a killing in its parking lot and the Mayor will do nothing to the bar. The Vigo County Alcohol Board will do nothing about this murder being associated with the bally. Can you spell CORRUPTION.
What the hell does the mayor have to do with this? Excise police, law enforcement, prosecutor and IABC would be the active factions in this.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indiana State University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is outdoor education the way of the future? (Feb '14) Aug 19 MaltaMon 15
Ind. State Groups Affirm Opposition to Gay Marr... (Dec '13) Dec '13 nhjeff 18
Statue of Larry Bird erected on ISU campus (Nov '13) Nov '13 Walter Cronkite 22
Kopinski is Toll Road, Fort Wayne posts area co... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Harleyblb 1
Training exercise for local fire dept. (Jul '13) Jul '13 Insider 2
ISU opens interactive exhibit of the Bayh family (May '13) Jun '13 j quote 8
Police arrest three people after alleged incide... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Tim 21
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Indiana State University People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••