Two arrested after fighting with police outside downtown bar

Nov 10, 2010 Full story: Tribune-Star 18

Two college students face multiple criminal charges after allegedly fighting two police officers early Tuesday outside the Copper Bar at 810 Wabash Ave.

Full Story
Mel Torme

Terre Haute, IN

#1 Nov 10, 2010
Kill Them. The $ hitbags go to that hellhole Terminal next door drink their pi$$water drink then come over to the Copper and cause issues. Keep your dirty butts over their with your overweight college friends.
harper

Clearwater, FL

#2 Nov 10, 2010
Have another drink and relax buddy. You can't kill people for going to the Copper Bar. What kind of people go to that joint? Kill college kids for bar hopping. You should be ashamed. Oh and it should be there not their. I guess just college kids would know that.
Rollothomasi

AOL

#3 Nov 10, 2010
The Police were off duty and I am told they had been drinking themselves , why are they classed different then the people that got arrested Drinking is Drinking.
Creeper Jeeps

Terre Haute, IN

#4 Nov 10, 2010
Rollothomasi wrote:
The Police were off duty and I am told they had been drinking themselves , why are they classed different then the people that got arrested Drinking is Drinking.
They should have arrest the cops too for drinking, they are not above the law as far as im concerned, just a bunch of Jack Booted Criminal @ss Thugs themselves.
True

Chicago, IL

#5 Nov 10, 2010
Creeper Jeeps wrote:
<quoted text>
They should have arrest the cops too for drinking, they are not above the law as far as im concerned, just a bunch of Jack Booted Criminal @ss Thugs themselves.
I have heard the same thing. I wonder if the off-duty duo was given field sobriety tests and/or breathalyzers to determine their level of intoxication? If not, why not? If so, what were the results? Were they intoxicated in public?
Eddie Haskle

Punxsutawney, PA

#6 Nov 10, 2010
True wrote:
<quoted text>
Were they intoxicated in public?
Naaa.... they were probably there to drop a dime on anyone who drove away after leaving the bar.
Read the report

Terre Haute, IN

#7 Nov 19, 2010
Actually, two drunk men were harassing an off duty female cop and her friends. Cops left, went to Copper to avoid the situation, drunk guys followed them to Copper. Cop left again, drunk guys attacked cop and friends outside.

Check your facts.

Dont start no $hit wont be no $hit
Cledus

Punxsutawney, PA

#9 Nov 19, 2010
"Read the report"?

I've been on the other side of one of those "reports". Some LEO's lie to make a case, maybe not all, but some do lie. I've been privileged enough to experience that myself.
El Magnifico

AOL

#10 Dec 26, 2010
POS anyway if ya know what I mean?
I Was There

Bowling Green, IN

#11 Dec 26, 2010
Maybe the Cops weren't arrested because they are responsible adults and weren't legally intoxicated. Knowing they had to drive home.

Plus they probably lied on the report, whatever d-bag. You're a repeat offender and need to be locked up.
Brokaw

Punxsutawney, PA

#12 Dec 26, 2010
No evidence the cops did anything wrong, but it's always the cops fault. Heck, Bush probably had something to do with it too. The liberals and their news media have brainwashed so many people to think it's always the cops that are wrong and the bad guys are the hero's.
ghetto boi

AOL

#13 Dec 27, 2010
Eye heard they sicked the dawgs on them. Just sayin'!

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#14 Dec 27, 2010
I heard they had an argument over Obamas Birth certificate, and it turned nasty.
Aaron Ryan

Dublin, Ireland

#15 Dec 27, 2010
TrapperJake wrote:
I heard they had an argument over Obamas Birth certificate, and it turned nasty.
LOL! Considering the town, I'd give that one another 20 years or so.

I was just hoping that the police were injured or killed.
Aaron Ryan

Dublin, Ireland

#16 Dec 27, 2010
Brokaw wrote:
No evidence the cops did anything wrong, but it's always the cops fault. Heck, Bush probably had something to do with it too. The liberals and their news media have brainwashed so many people to think it's always the cops that are wrong and the bad guys are the hero's.
If people who try to mimic the nazi's are hero's then where's the proof? you police butt-kissers just kill me sometimes.
I'm glad that they're you friends and/or family members. You should try and knock some sense into them before going off topic and crying about your fake politics. But I'm sure that innocent people probably have some blame, right? There's NEVER any evidence of police wrong doing ever now is there? I'm not buying it. I'm calling shenanigans.
Alpha_63

Terre Haute, IN

#17 Dec 27, 2010
Oh! but they are above the law cause they say the're immune to being arrested for any thing they do to YOU or your family. You know T.H.cops are s--- heads.
Alpha_63

Terre Haute, IN

#18 Dec 27, 2010
Hey, Aaron, guy you are right I know from experience with THPD. most are a lot of thugs & mean ppl who don't care about YOUR OR MY civil rights.
Cosmic Debris

AOL

#19 Dec 28, 2010
THPD ---------> LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indiana State University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drilling raises $350K for Ind. State University Jan 9 Oliver Klosov 8
At Rest for 50 Years (Mar '10) Nov '14 don 3
Police officer shot Saturday in Ferguson, Mo. Sep '14 cops are liars an... 3
Is outdoor education the way of the future? (Feb '14) Aug '14 MaltaMon 7
Ind. State Groups Affirm Opposition to Gay Marr... (Dec '13) Dec '13 nhjeff 18
Statue of Larry Bird erected on ISU campus (Nov '13) Nov '13 Walter Cronkite 22
Kopinski is Toll Road, Fort Wayne posts area co... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Harleyblb 1
More from around the web