Bomb threat causes evacuation at SWIC...

Bomb threat causes evacuation at SWIC; classes canceled

There are 3 comments on the Belleville News Democrat story from Jan 27, 2012, titled Bomb threat causes evacuation at SWIC; classes canceled. In it, Belleville News Democrat reports that:

A bomb threat Friday morning at Southwestern Illinois College cleared campus and canceled classes for the day, according to campus police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Belleville News Democrat.

cuntswaylow

United States

#1 Jan 28, 2012
Gee, I wonder if a certain wacko teacher that was kicked off campus had something to do with it?
student

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Feb 6, 2012
Which teacher was that?
Former Studant

Belleville, IL

#3 Feb 6, 2012
It wasn't a teacher. Supposedly the police have someone in custody. Now if you are interested to know which teacher was banned from campus, because of an altercation last semester, just look and see which one is strangely missing. Start looking in the LA building.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illinois College Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Belleville on exhibit: 200 artifacts, photos an... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Truth 2
News Lewis and Clark to use grant to train workers (Jan '14) Jan '14 Brian 3
News Miles' new post is old stomping grounds (Oct '13) Nov '13 Hey Now 2
News "News 3 Listens" Heads to Harrisburg (Nov '13) Nov '13 lynn horton 1
News This week's Kentuckiana college football schedule (Sep '12) Sep '12 cb 1
News $1 billion-plus: State of Illinois workers adde... (May '12) May '12 Need details 1
News Tough love a or really bad parenting? (Mar '12) Mar '12 SilverSwanBabies 1
More from around the web