Frenise 'Rachon' Fulton, 58

Frenise 'Rachon' Fulton, 58

There are 1 comment on the Iowa City Press-Citizen story from Oct 16, 2013, titled Frenise 'Rachon' Fulton, 58. In it, Iowa City Press-Citizen reports that:

Rachon is the son of Jean Turner a longtime Iowa City educator. Funeral services will be held at 10:00 am.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Iowa City Press-Citizen.

Gail Wetzstein-Kirchn er

Cedar Rapids, IA

#1 Oct 22, 2013
I did not even know Ray was ill. I wish I knew why he died. He had many Iowa City friends who really liked him and he was so thankful for the good relationships he had with people in Iowa City. The last time I saw him was Spring of 2012 when he was in Iowa City trying to help his mother. I would love to hear from a family member who could tell me what happened. There are a lot of people in Iowa City who can only speculate as to what happened. I would love it if some family member would write to me and explain what happened to a wonderful person and friend. Please write to me at Gail Kirchner, 2339 Catskill Court, Iowa City, IA 52245. I would really appreciate it. You all have our deepest sympathy! We loved Ray and will miss him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Howard University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Bind of Historically Black Schools in the A... Mar 12 General Robert E Lee 14
News Suits With a Purpose helps buy teen males suits... Mar 10 31 Genders 9
Anxious Jan '17 tbronaugh 1
News Alabama band to march at inauguration, igniting... Jan '17 slick willie expl... 19
News 'Hate-Filled' Banana Incidents (Sep '16) Dec '16 The Banana Boat Song 2
"Eartha Kitt Day" Dec '16 Rosa Bogar 1
News Middletown schools look to recruit more African... Oct '16 Oh No You Di-nt 3
More from around the web