United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2008

Sean Bell Curve wrote:
when will blacks be admitted into people heaven?its not fair for the dogs that they must share pet heaven with the boons
Weak!!!! You don't know who is in heaven or not idiot!!! From the evil comments you make..you won't be there either.
Mrsthang38

South Bend, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2008

Sean Bell Curve wrote:
when will blacks be admitted into people heaven?its not fair for the dogs that they must share pet heaven with the boons
you are a sad little he/she, you feed on hate, but it's ok keep it up because you will be so few that it won't matter, and always remember that the Bible is a love note to black's but I think you already know that. And the light of Irael shall be for a fire, and his Holy One for a flame: and it shall burn and devour his thorns and his briers in one day; And shall consume the glory of his forest, and of his fruitful field, both soul and body: and they shall be as when a standard-bearer fainteth. And the rest of the trees of his forest shall be few, that a child may write them. And it shall come to pass in that day, that the remnant of Isreal, and such as are escaped of the house of Jacob, shall no more again stay upon him that smote them; but shall stay upon the LORD, the Holy One of Israe, in truth. The remnant shall return, even the remnant of Jacob, unto the mighty God. Isaiah 10: 17-21. Don't you know that you are those thorns, and briers, you are the few trees. So the real question, is there a heaven for YOU.
Mrsthang38

South Bend, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2008

Sean Bell Curve wrote:
We of the Afican American community will vote for John McCain and miss president Bush and Dick Cheney.Obama supports partial; birth abortion
You mean of the gay community don't you.

“Irony, metaphor, film @ eleven”

Since: Feb 08

Old Mesilla/New Las Cruces

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2008

White folks work hard and get things done.

Except for the lazy white folks who seem to have lots of company with other lazies who watch white folks get things done after working hard.

See the difference?

This is how Barrak Obama speaks.
jrinva

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2008

Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
JRINVA,
Instead of just quitting and calling me stupid,how about if you take up the simple challenge that I presented?
Name one thing that has more than 2 moving parts that an "African American" or Mexican has invented.
It's not hateful or stupid,it's a discussion that relates to history and the answers can illustrate to others on this board as to who really civilizes and advances a given society.
I have never run from a challenge my whole life..I actually have been in many instances where is was assumed I would fail or stumble. For me ,its a game, to see the look in someones eyes after they get their asses handed to them.
Sorry I called u stupid but I didnt call u uneducated..I think the two r different.
Logicly it would be foolish to think no mexican or black has ever invented anything, u seem to think the # of MOVING parts is a indication of what?. U want credit for advancing soceity, ok..no prob with that...but dont only try to take credit for all that is good, like is all fair and balanced. Everyone on Wall Street is educated...but..

Since: Sep 08

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2008

Doc wrote:
<quoted text>
You are misplacing your focus. What is ruining this country is not race, but diversity. We were a solid country when we all spoke the same language - AMERICAN english. We all celebrated the SAME holidays - AMERICAN holidays. We spent only one currency - AMERICAN currency. I could go on and on, but the truth is that it is not 'fashionable' to be a fan of the USA and diversity is king.
The same liberally ill that preached desegregation are now backtracking toward diversity. Quite a difference from the days of proudly reciting the 'Pledge of Allegience' every morning in school.
We used to all be AMERICANS. NOT African-American, Mexican-American, or any hyphen American thereof. These same instances have brought down many an empire in history and it seems that we may have a rocky road ahead.
Anyone remember 'United We Stand, United We Fall'?
I partially agree with you. I am more focused than appears on this post. I whole heartily agree with the hyphen american example, and because of that I can only feel that this is a declaration of war against white people as subtle as it may be, backed up by every liberal crazy out there. When I was a young man I joined the service during the Viet-Nam era. If need be I will toss my chips into the pot to bring America back to Americans in the future.
obama lover

Centerville, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2008

number one: la is spanish not french. Le is french. Number two:You obviously are nothing but a "Hater". We know what race you are. Number three:you say they are going to need geneologist in 100 years? that's because they are going to be laying with your women who love to take those big schlongs, so they will be looking for their heritage!.
mayox wrote:
you dont have to be afraid of DOGS anymore, slavery is over, you can pull up your pants we dont care that you prefer boxers over briefs, you can stop limping, your legs not hurt, lay down your large gold chain crosses, geez they are tacky and cheap looking, and those pine tree air fresheners in your car window, just roll down the window if your car smells bad. Oh and finally use birth control or a condom, so many fartherless kids, geneologist are will have a field day in another 100 years trying to research their heritage, btw "La' anything" in naming a child is FRENCH (La' Quita or La'Shaun, not African names But French)
SoFla Connection

Palm City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2008

If the previous is the case you make, they are more than likely just a bunch of confused white sluts that got lost in the wrong neighborhood !

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 28 of28
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Howard University Discussions

Search the Howard University Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Why I'm tired of hearing about 'that' movement Jun 21 REDNECK SNAPPER 7
Paulette Brown to Become the First Black Woman ... May '14 ShiningElectron 2
RNC Highlights Black History Month With Radio Ads Feb '14 Spotted Girl 3
Woman whose hair started falling out at age 11 ... (Apr '13) Jan '14 Keene 2
Race Gap: Blacks Fall Further Behind Under Obama (Jan '14) Jan '14 Jumper The Wise 56
Study: Black Men Raised By Single Parents Have ... (Jan '14) Jan '14 WM_Rule_BM 1
Civic leader Chester Aikens dies Thursday (Dec '13) Dec '13 The Enemy Within 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••