White People
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Sep 08

Goodyear, AZ

#1 Sep 2, 2008
I would like to hear if anybody thinks that race mixing actually works. There are many countries in this world that have been around far longer than the USA. How do you think it is going here? Segregation of communities and countries looks like the way of the world the natural way people occupy and habitate a land. Even here we are all squared off and in denial about it. Every race has got the right to speak up except WHITE PEOPLE!!! Why is that? How come? Should we just call it a day and just throw down, or segregate out with intent. I for one would like to have the "Leave it to Beaver" community back. I feel this third world, and hip hop mentality is destroying a once strong nation. Go ahead,,flame on!!!!
inbred Genius

Alpharetta, GA

#2 Sep 2, 2008
Duh...haven't you seen the recent statistics that show that in about 35-40 years, white people will be the minority, to blacks/mexicans/muslims? Wait until that happens, if you think we have problems now.....and oh, by the way, the set asides currently in place for the current minorities will NOT be available to white people when white people become the minority.
hillbilly

Dunlap, TN

#3 Sep 2, 2008
you worry to much...your rich white brother is looking out for you,,,in mexico blacks have no rites,cant vote,own land,etc...today the rich white man is bringing millions of mexicans here to fix this problem,,,these mexicans cant belive that blacks got rites,,in less than 5 years the black vote will not count,,i know that when the new mexicans and u.s.blacks go to war,it will be inconvent for you,,blood all over the streets,,,but just stay home untill its over,,,this so called melting pot,,,will melt down,,we let the american indians kill each other,,nothing is diffrent,just another day..
jrinva

United States

#4 Sep 2, 2008
..i cant seem understand why whites dont understand the reason for things like BET,NAACP
and thoes 'set asides'(created FUBU at first)..shit they have enough set asides already, and oh, for the last time..hip hop was not as popular till your kids started listening and buying. My favorite line is 'why dont we have a WET', well now u do...u guys bought it a few years ago. btw the "Leave it to Beaver" community should have been paying attention while their own people were busy getting america in the mess were in today..now your mad and confused?.
mayox

Linden, NC

#6 Sep 2, 2008
you dont have to be afraid of DOGS anymore, slavery is over, you can pull up your pants we dont care that you prefer boxers over briefs, you can stop limping, your legs not hurt, lay down your large gold chain crosses, geez they are tacky and cheap looking, and those pine tree air fresheners in your car window, just roll down the window if your car smells bad. Oh and finally use birth control or a condom, so many fartherless kids, geneologist are will have a field day in another 100 years trying to research their heritage, btw "La' anything" in naming a child is FRENCH (La' Quita or La'Shaun, not African names But French)
kenyon1

Tijuana, Mexico

#7 Sep 2, 2008
Le is french La is Spanish. It is funny that now you can tell if someone is black over the internet just by their name. We used to rely on accents over the phone or eyesight in person !!!

“Irony, metaphor, film @ eleven”

Since: Feb 08

Old Mesilla/New Las Cruces

#8 Sep 2, 2008
Remember Garrett Morris on the really old original
Saturday Night Live?(Gilda, Balushi, Akroid, Chevy, Murray, Lorraine, and Garrett Morris)

"I'm gonna get me a shotgun and shoot all the
whities I see".(chorus)

Well it was funny when he sang it.
hotspill

Columbia, MD

#9 Sep 2, 2008
hillbilly wrote:
you worry to much...your rich white brother is looking out for you,,,in mexico blacks have no rites,cant vote,own land,etc...today the rich white man is bringing millions of mexicans here to fix this problem,,,these mexicans cant belive that blacks got rites,,in less than 5 years the black vote will not count,,i know that when the new mexicans and u.s.blacks go to war,it will be inconvent for you,,blood all over the streets,,,but just stay home untill its over,,,this so called melting pot,,,will melt down,,we let the american indians kill each other,,nothing is diffrent,just another day..
Hillbilly you sound real stupid right now "BOY" I mean real stupid.
hotspill

Columbia, MD

#10 Sep 2, 2008
mayox wrote:
you dont have to be afraid of DOGS anymore, slavery is over, you can pull up your pants we dont care that you prefer boxers over briefs, you can stop limping, your legs not hurt, lay down your large gold chain crosses, geez they are tacky and cheap looking, and those pine tree air fresheners in your car window, just roll down the window if your car smells bad. Oh and finally use birth control or a condom, so many fartherless kids, geneologist are will have a field day in another 100 years trying to research their heritage, btw "La' anything" in naming a child is FRENCH (La' Quita or La'Shaun, not African names But French)
You are another one that sounds real stupid and dumb. Did you also complete high school?
Doc

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Sep 3, 2008
apogee wrote:
I would like to hear if anybody thinks that race mixing actually works. There are many countries in this world that have been around far longer than the USA. How do you think it is going here? Segregation of communities and countries looks like the way of the world the natural way people occupy and habitate a land. Even here we are all squared off and in denial about it. Every race has got the right to speak up except WHITE PEOPLE!!! Why is that? How come? Should we just call it a day and just throw down, or segregate out with intent. I for one would like to have the "Leave it to Beaver" community back. I feel this third world, and hip hop mentality is destroying a once strong nation. Go ahead,,flame on!!!!
You are misplacing your focus. What is ruining this country is not race, but diversity. We were a solid country when we all spoke the same language - AMERICAN english. We all celebrated the SAME holidays - AMERICAN holidays. We spent only one currency - AMERICAN currency. I could go on and on, but the truth is that it is not 'fashionable' to be a fan of the USA and diversity is king.

The same liberally ill that preached desegregation are now backtracking toward diversity. Quite a difference from the days of proudly reciting the 'Pledge of Allegience' every morning in school.

We used to all be AMERICANS. NOT African-American, Mexican-American, or any hyphen American thereof. These same instances have brought down many an empire in history and it seems that we may have a rocky road ahead.

Anyone remember 'United We Stand, United We Fall'?
Dave

Miami, FL

#14 Sep 3, 2008
Whites are the most suicidal race on the planet.
No other group would allow the influx of so many that are so different.
We don't have immigration from Mexico,we have an "invasion"
Here's a challenge,name one invention that has more than 2 moving parts that a black or Mexican has invented.
my name is toby

Chicago, IL

#16 Sep 3, 2008
Anyone remember when during the state of the union address the president brought out a large bag of crack that had been purchased near the white house and announced the start of the war on drugs.

Obama remembers!! he has a "dream" to get his hands on a fat bag of crack like that. Please make his dreams come true
jrinva

United States

#17 Sep 3, 2008
Dave wrote:
Whites are the most suicidal race on the planet.
No other group would allow the influx of so many that are so different.
We don't have immigration from Mexico,we have an "invasion"
Here's a challenge,name one invention that has more than 2 moving parts that a black or Mexican has invented.
..at first I thought u had something to say till u got to your last sentence..and that pretty much sums up why races cant discuss things..I can deal with angry..cant deal with just plain stupid..
hotspill

Columbia, MD

#18 Sep 3, 2008
This is a Troll forum for Dum and Dum.

“Think Before Reacting !”

Since: Sep 08

2nd star to the right.

#19 Sep 3, 2008
I think Indy cars are much faster than NASCAR cars, but with the open wheels of the Indy cars the effect of the two on the same track would be very dangerous if Dale Jr decides to "scrape paint" with Danica Patrick. Her car would be damaged beyond reapir and she would no doubt kick Jr's ass. In this case I don't think race mixing is a good idea.

asw for the other comments on this post,"get a life" morons.
Dave

Miami, FL

#20 Sep 4, 2008
jrinva wrote:
<quoted text>
..at first I thought u had something to say till u got to your last sentence..and that pretty much sums up why races cant discuss things..I can deal with angry..cant deal with just plain stupid..
JRINVA,
Instead of just quitting and calling me stupid,how about if you take up the simple challenge that I presented?
Name one thing that has more than 2 moving parts that an "African American" or Mexican has invented.
It's not hateful or stupid,it's a discussion that relates to history and the answers can illustrate to others on this board as to who really civilizes and advances a given society.
my name is toby

Chicago, IL

#21 Sep 4, 2008
Dave wrote:
Whites are the most suicidal race on the planet.
No other group would allow the influx of so many that are so different.
We don't have immigration from Mexico,we have an "invasion"
Here's a challenge,name one invention that has more than 2 moving parts that a black or Mexican has invented.
I guess you haven't looked at Japan, please check you facts, race baiter.
Dave

Miami, FL

#22 Sep 4, 2008
my name is toby wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you haven't looked at Japan, please check you facts, race baiter.
What are you talking about?
Japan has one of the most homogenous societies on the planet.
And they have very strict immigration laws,you couldn't get citizenship there if you tried.
Based upon your grammar and your silly comment,I think it's necessary to define homogenous for you, it means "of the same type".
fed up with the mess

United States

#24 Sep 5, 2008
Sean Bell Curve wrote:
If whites become the minority who will feed the blacks?
Your mother....
hotspill

Baltimore, MD

#28 Sep 10, 2008
You trolls are making yourselves look real bad and stupid with your dumb comments. Why want you trolls just create a hater forum for yourselves and other hater trolls. "Haters"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Howard University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Photographer/Videographer Wanted Jan '18 mfcpa 1
News Protesters chant, boo through Comey university ... (Sep '17) Sep '17 Ex Senator Santpo... 1
News The Bind of Historically Black Schools in the A... (Mar '17) Mar '17 General Robert E Lee 13
News Suits With a Purpose helps buy teen males suits... (Feb '17) Mar '17 31 Genders 8
Anxious (Jan '17) Jan '17 tbronaugh 1
News Alabama band to march at inauguration, igniting... (Jan '17) Jan '17 slick willie expl... 19
News 'Hate-Filled' Banana Incidents (Sep '16) Dec '16 The Banana Boat Song 2