Race Gap: Blacks Fall Further Behind Under Obama

Jan 8, 2014 Full story: News Max 56

Black Americans have overwhelmingly supported Barack Obama in two presidential elections, but they have fallen further behind during his term in office, losing ground in measures of income, employment, and education.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

#1 Jan 8, 2014
A natual outcome not unexpected.

As lower middle class whites stuggle to survive the lower poverty level blacks take to breeding and overpopulation to draw government benefits from the taxes of the educated wealthy white population.
yhe man

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Jan 8, 2014
That's bullshit... Whites get as much help as blacks!!!
Blacks Are Worthless

Miami, FL

#3 Jan 8, 2014
Can you believe this crap? Now the American nogs are blaming their own lord & savior for their continued failures as a race, they voted him in not once but "TWICE", blacks, what a bunch.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#4 Jan 9, 2014
wot more can b done to help young niccuz?.........
Cordwainer Trout

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Jan 9, 2014
Since Obama's policies and increased debt, Black youth (under 26) are suffering unemployment worse than the highest levels in the Great Depression. Obama has set Blacks in America back fifty years in economic and race relations.
Unbiased Opinion

Gosport, UK

#7 Jan 9, 2014
I still find it funny that nogs think that Obama is THEIR potus lol

This is the guy who promised them so much and gave nothing, he has been more interested in Gay marriage and giving illegal Beaners citizenship.

Think about that, you dumb Schwoogies, YOUR potus would give Illegal Beaners citizenship, and let them have all the low-paid jobs and welfare that should be yours.

The Democrats saw you Nogs coming, they knew you'd vote for a 'Black' candidate {Black despite the fact his DNA is mostly White, as was his education}.

He doesn't care about you Nogs at all, he was put there to get a Liberal administration, as the Demos couldn't get in without the vote of the Beaners, Negroes and all the impoverished scum.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#8 Jan 9, 2014
obamy said change is coming to amerika - but wots changed?.........
fo shizzle mo nizzle

Gosport, UK

#9 Jan 9, 2014
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
obamy said change is coming to amerika - but wots changed?.........
"wots changed"?

More Negroes on welfare fo shizzle lol

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Since: Feb 07

San Francisco, CA

#10 Jan 9, 2014
Jumper The Wise wrote:
A natual outcome not unexpected.
As lower middle class whites stuggle to survive the lower poverty level blacks take to breeding and overpopulation to draw government benefits from the taxes of the educated wealthy white population.
Yet more middle-classed and poor whites were sent to war in Iraq under Bush where they were killed and maimed. Many have returned home with post traumatic stress disorders not even treated.

Not everyone educated, wealthy, and white pays taxes.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#11 Jan 9, 2014
Kip wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet more middle-classed and poor whites were sent to war in Iraq under Bush where they were killed and maimed. Many have returned home with post traumatic stress disorders not even treated.
Not everyone educated, wealthy, and white pays taxes.
.......so everyone is agreed that amerika would b better off without kneegros..........

“I support Cystic Fibrosis.”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#12 Jan 9, 2014
"Right after legalization of adoption of children by couples of homosexuals, in EU were seriously taken for discussion of legalization of an incest. The European politicians openly in the press and on TV represent an incest as European "gender norm". Thus by analogy to "homophobia" it is offered to enter the concept "intsestofobiya" for which manifestations to punish."
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

#16 Jan 9, 2014
All I was saying at the start of this post was as a white tax payer I have no choice in the matter if my tax dollars go to some lazy black dude layed up on the couch smoking crack and knocking up young underage girls.
T-B0S

Atlanta, GA

#17 Jan 9, 2014
In America, the textbook black man (and perhaps even some of his supporters) tended to equate Obama's two election victories with possibilities that the population of his brethren would magically triple or quadruple in a short time period (i.e. ten years).

Many also believed they'd somehow be given power to impose his own type of "martial law" against his opposition, which is technically any citizen who's not a black man. After six years, the BM should've learned by now, all that glitters ain't gold.
Klaus666

Barrie, Canada

#18 Jan 9, 2014
All of the affirmative action and wishful thinking in the world will not make evil, ugly, subhuman n!@@ers equal to Whites.
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

#19 Jan 9, 2014
I know it may look and sound like white people are harsh and can't stand black people.But hey! Blacks have the same aditude towards whites also.Not to mention Latinoes and Asians,Arabs,and the French.

The only way we will ever get along is to join together and fight the real threat to us all.

Not racisim nor comunisim,but those Dammed red headed Irish micks!
Rambeaux

Philadelphia, PA

#23 Jan 10, 2014
The greatest help to blacks came from a white Texan President. No, not Dubya. But Lyndon Johnson.

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

San Francisco, CA

#24 Jan 10, 2014
No Comment wrote:
After reading Kip and Triplets irrelevant, typical,
....pitiful
ignorant babbling about white folks,
...in this thread about black folks....
on the "black" forum,
...it's plain to see that these hypersensitive crybabies really can not stand the ugly truth about their pathetic selves.
Irrelevant?

Not hardly. The forum is about how you think black people fare under the Obama administration. I just pointed out how some white people did under the Bush administration. What's wrong with that? Does the truth hurt so much that you'd rather stick your empty head in the sand? You call me a crybaby, but all we hear 24/7 from white people is how Obama has taken away their gun rights, is a Muslim, is a Communist, is not American, pals around with terrorists, hates white people, is giving everything away for free, is making America weak, has conspired with our enemies, blah, blah, blah. You are absolutely in NO position to call anyone a crybaby. In fact this entire Forum for African Americans is populated with nothing but whining, paranoid, and nutty white people.

Try looking in the mirror for a change. I challenge you to do that.

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

San Francisco, CA

#25 Jan 10, 2014
Sometimes I really thing white people in America are strange.

I've NEVER given up looking for a job when I needed one. Yet, after hearing that unemployment is at 7% under the Obama administration, we hear that some people have given up looking for work. The right wingnuts like to pass blame on Washington. When a black men gives up looking for work they just say we're all lazy.
yans

Runnemede, NJ

#26 Jan 10, 2014
uh theres whites that worship black people i'm just saying you need to be careful just going Around talking about black people nobody even really cares if they were worthless.. they just Are worshipped and that's that.. you should leave it alone.. I almost even got hurt.... dudes white As hell saying black is superior..
yans

Runnemede, NJ

#27 Jan 10, 2014
man your Asian mashudi everyone is worthless and under you..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Howard University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
More bad news for Malaysia Airlines Oct '14 _malon_goblok 3
the sekou think tank: a refelction of the diaspora Sep '14 ariblack78 1
Milloy: Sign of surrender won't deliver justice... Aug '14 Cat74 6
Howard alum Pep Hamilton football story Aug '14 Tom Shanahan 1
The Youth Unemployment Crisis Hits African-Amer... Jul '14 UTB 15
Why I'm tired of hearing about 'that' movement (Jun '14) Jun '14 REDNECK SNAPPER 7
Paulette Brown to Become the First Black Woman ... (May '14) May '14 ShiningElectron 2
More from around the web