Y'anna Crawley is hitting all the rig...

Y'anna Crawley is hitting all the right notes

There are 6 comments on the Gazette.Net story from Apr 16, 2009, titled Y'anna Crawley is hitting all the right notes. In it, Gazette.Net reports that:

Y'anna Crawley brought the audience to its feet as she belted out the gospel standard "Grandma's Hands" on the April 5 episode of the television station BET's "Sunday Best," a gospel-singing competition show.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gazette.Net.

lilkunta

Gaithersburg, MD

#1 Apr 26, 2009
Her performance had me feeling so good. I went str8 2 YT 2 hear the original Bill Withers version . Go Yanna!
staci stewart

Pittsburgh, PA

#2 May 4, 2009
i was in church at mt ararat and you had me so moved the devil couldn't touch me for a week i know you are going to win this cause we need you back at MT. ARARAT you are blessed and i feel blessed just being in your presence stay strong and like Pastor Curtis would say WWWWWIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!
Marilyn Cooper

Hollywood, FL

#3 May 4, 2009
yes, Y'anna can sing but she is the tradition gospel singer. American already have her in their church. Jessica is the New Voice for the church.
brenda

Tulsa, OK

#4 May 5, 2009
i'm praying that you won you is a very good singer and to god be the glory that he contiune let you light shine to the world keeping it real sister in christ good luck
brenda

Tulsa, OK

#5 May 5, 2009
jessica is good but she has a different vibe and i just not sure if i'm ready for that kinda of gospel music yes y'anna can sing but so can jessica she not a new voice she a singer like everyone else that tried out if it her season she will win if not my girl y'anna will win and it will be her season to shine remember we all gods childrens no matter who win
patrice

Tallassee, AL

#6 May 5, 2009
i think y'anne crawley should win sunday best because she have the voice of an angle that will blow your heart out. yes jessica reedy have the voice but i don't think she have the strong voice to win sunday best.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Howard University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The lesson your child can learn from Rachel Dol... (Jul '15) Jul '16 Spotted Girl 7
News Obama to Howard University Grads: 'BeyoncA© Ru... May '16 Spotted Girl 1
News African film expert to discuss the work of the ... Apr '16 Sheri Lynn 1
News Pan-Africanism in the 21st Century: Challenges ... Apr '16 Goonsquad 3
News Students invited to expo on historically black ... (Feb '16) Mar '16 Tami 3
News Is White and moving to the Right defining elect... Mar '16 Schlulenburger 1
News Some thoughts on charter schools (Dec '15) Dec '15 Ritual Habitual 1
More from around the web