Obama administration delivers a nasty...

Obama administration delivers a nasty surprisea to black students

There are 10 comments on the The Washington Post story from Jun 25, 2013, titled Obama administration delivers a nasty surprisea to black students. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

When it comes to dashing the hopes of thousands of college-bound African Americans, you'd hardly think of President Obama as a culprit.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#1 Jun 25, 2013
As Cyndi put it... "Your true colors are shining through...."
Spot Check

New Port Richey, FL

#2 Jun 25, 2013
Still think anyone who opposes this commie is "racist"...???...
Roofis wit da Gold Toofis

Lakeland, FL

#3 Jun 25, 2013
If you play with rattlesnakes long enough eventually you'll get bit. The Democratic party have really morphed into a pit of vipers. This Obunghole Oblamer administration is proving to be the most corrupt and deceitful yet. Das raht
dcm1

Chandler, AZ

#5 Jun 25, 2013
Axe-Me-Anything wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you think they're so hell-bent on extraditing or better yet MURDERING Snowden (an American citizen, by the way) to cover their foul, bloody crimes (reference anyone??)?
Not that that would be a civil-rights violation or anything....
Treacherous "SPIES" are murdered everyday!

Deal with IT!

Lakeland, FL

#6 Jun 25, 2013
Axe-Me-Anything wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you think they're so hell-bent on extraditing or better yet MURDERING Snowden (an American citizen, by the way) to cover their foul, bloody crimes (reference anyone??)?
Not that that would be a civil-rights violation or anything....
Ax, what really surprised me with this NSA business is the Libtards are freaking out about the Government eavesdropping and the Conservatives, by an large, are okay with it. I suppose the Democratic shenanigans could be exposed.

Lakeland, FL

#7 Jun 25, 2013
Whoops. Sorry about d post. Das raht

Lakeland, FL

#9 Jun 25, 2013
dcm1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Treacherous "SPIES" are murdered everyday!
Deal with IT!
What is that supposed to mean? Das raht

“The Truth--Its Out there”

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#10 Jun 25, 2013
Bama Yankee wrote:
As Cyndi put it... "Your true colors are shining through...."
so are yours the color is racist BS

Lakeland, FL

#11 Jun 25, 2013
Axe-Me-Anything wrote:
<quoted text>
When it wants to be, Oblamer is a centrist. When it's "disappointed", Oblamer wants to be shocked by a SC decision that obliterates racist, liberal BS from a half-century ago. He bends in the wind like Jay-Z in prison, and nobody is surprised. The progressives hate him for not supporting their agenda, the conservatives hate him for not having a spine.
Either way, he is what he is. A proponent of the "Chicago Machine" that has neither the backbone nor the stones for being much more than a "Man's Country" devotee.
I personally think Snowden is a cowardly traitor, but so long as he stands in opposition to the Chewbacca-fxcking limp-noodle, I can't help but to support his protest.
Did you see the picture of Obunghole and Putin? Putin makes Odildo look weak and stupid and the Chinese President here the week before right when this first came out! Man, that and all these scandals? I don't see Obumbles lasting his whole term. Do you?

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#13 Jun 25, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
so are yours the color is racist BS
I see lack of comprehension is your strong suit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Howard University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Bind of Historically Black Schools in the A... Mar '17 General Robert E Lee 13
News Suits With a Purpose helps buy teen males suits... Mar '17 31 Genders 8
Anxious Jan '17 tbronaugh 1
News Alabama band to march at inauguration, igniting... Jan '17 slick willie expl... 19
News 'Hate-Filled' Banana Incidents (Sep '16) Dec '16 The Banana Boat Song 2
"Eartha Kitt Day" Dec '16 Rosa Bogar 1
News Middletown schools look to recruit more African... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Oh No You Di-nt 3
More from around the web