Texarkana Regional Arts & Humanities ...

Texarkana Regional Arts & Humanities Council presents Lincoln - Douglass Encounters March 11

There are 1 comment on the North Texas e-News story from Mar 10, 2010, titled Texarkana Regional Arts & Humanities Council presents Lincoln - Douglass Encounters March 11. In it, North Texas e-News reports that:

During the Civil War era and three years prior, there were TWO men with the same last name, although spelled differently, who became American icons when linked with a third.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at North Texas e-News.

Since: Nov 07

AOL

#1 Mar 11, 2010
April is Confederate History month. I wonder what they will have for that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hofstra University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Somebody just put a price tag on the 2016 elect... Apr 14 Hillary got thumped 3
News Trump wonders why the hacking he discussed befo... Dec '16 freedom2016 85
News Here's where Donald Trump stands on energy issues (Oct '16) Oct '16 Earthling-1 10
News WikiLeaks: Assange's internet link 'severed' by... (Oct '16) Oct '16 bottlecap 1
News Round 3 of Donald Trump-Hillary Clinton may be ... (Oct '16) Oct '16 HILLARY HIGH on W... 2
News Leaked Emails Show Clinton Campaign Struggling ... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Marcavage s Emission 47
News Election 2016: - Trumpism' and voting for candi... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Go Blue Forever 2
More from around the web