Fact Check: Stumbles in latest presidential debate

Oct 16, 2012 Full story: WIS-TV Columbia 16

16, 2012, in Hempstead, N.Y. . Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney listed as President Barack Obama speaks during the second presidential debate at Hofstra University, Tuesday, Oct.

Full Story
Second Debate WAS WORSE

Phoenix, AZ

#2 Oct 16, 2012
The second debate was way worse for Barack Obama.

Fact check;

In the Rose Garden Barack said "We reject all efforts to denigrate the religious beliefs of others."

Barack was already ALLUDING to the amateur vid as the cause of the act of terror.

An act of terror is not an act of terrorism which is a planned and coordinated attack on innocents.

Definitions on line now, capture asap before libs change its definition tomorrow

terrorism - definition of terrorism by the Free Online Dictionary ...

www.thefreedictionary.com/terrorism

11 Sep 2001 – ter·ror·ism (t r -r z m). n. The unlawful use or threatened use of force or violence by a person or an organized group against people or property ...

ter·ror·ism/ˈter& #601;ˌrizəm/

Noun:

The use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims.

The ambush on the embassy by no less than 200 militants flowing through the embassy as witnessed by the surviving embassy personnel is an act of TERRORISM. Terrorism involves innocent victims in a violent strategy intended to subdue and intimidate political opponents who cannot be accessed. It was not a simple act of terror by bystanders or a mob. It was an act of TERRORISM. Let's be clear, Barack Obama and Candy Crowley. You cannot avoid the truth by wordsmithing. Of course, this has always been how you slither through the grass like a snake.

The greatest evil to Americans is Barack H. Jarrett and company. You are a terrorist and you are part of a comprehensive terrorist plan against America. WHY DID YOU REMOVE 32 US SECURITY PERSONNEL FROM THE US EMBASSY THE DAY BEFORE SEPT 11 WHEN STEVENS, HIS SECURITY LEADS AND STAFF WERE PLEADING FOR MORE, NOT LESS. SECURITY?
Occupy this

San Jose, CA

#3 Oct 16, 2012
Obama is not a leader. Once again, Romney looked more like the President tonight, than the President.

Obama is a liar who will lie and lie and lie in order to keep power. The man is the lowest possible form of human life - it's tragic that such a man actually became POTUS.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#4 Oct 16, 2012
This debate is conclusive, obama is a pathological liar.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#5 Oct 16, 2012
When you don't have a record, wing it, with lies, it's easy to lie to the American people when you have total disdain for them and the American way of life.
U issso booteefool

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#6 Oct 16, 2012
cnn candy Union!!!;-000
Papillon

Sacramento, CA

#7 Oct 17, 2012
The muslim lost his cool!
He could not stand the pressure.

Hussein kept interrupting and wanted to argue with the truth.
His ghetto mentality surfaced.
Hussein doesn't let facts get in the way.

******* REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER **********

1- When you think of 9/11, think of muslims.
2- When you think of muslims, think of 9/11.
3- When you think of Barrack HUSSEIN Obama, think of 1 & 2.

Remember also,....
democRATS condone and support Hussein all the way.
They want to abolish Christianity.
They want to increase the welfare recipient population, which currently stands at 50 MILLION.
They want to increase the illegal Mexican population.
They want to increase the muslim population.

THEY WANT TO MUSLIMIZE THIS COUNTRY.

I am Papillon and I approve this message.
Second Debate WAS WORSE

Orange, CA

#8 Oct 17, 2012
Hillary and Barack STARTED TO THROW EACH OTHER UNDER THE BUS until they realized it looked bad. Hillary did a press conference where she stated it was not her department who blamed the video. She argued the State Department was separate from the WH and Susan Rice. Then they decided to both take the blame because what's the worse that can happen to them? Neither looked truly sympathetic about what happened in Benghazi.

Say it like you mean it, Hillary and Barack, and maybe the public would believe your grandstanding. Neither of you are the heros for taking blame. Your lip service is purely political.

LET'S PUT IT THIS WAY:

HILLARY AND BARACK, YOU ARE SAYING YOU ARE TO BLAME FOR THE NEEDLESS AND BRUTAL DEATHS OF 4 AMERICANS AT THE HANDS OF TERRORISTS.

Then, we say it's time to fire you. We won't be sorry to see you go. Take Biden along with you.

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#9 Oct 17, 2012
an amazing display of lying by obama...

and, THAT's a fact!
jon

Eatontown, NJ

#10 Oct 17, 2012
he wants your money. taxing the rich policies while he taxes us indirectly with his gasoline policies. his picking and choosing of tax credits? b.s. he does not lead because he would become more transparent and self-destruct. there are no choices with this president, everything is directly associated with a bigger government. talks like an activist and is totally outclassed by romney. if it was up to my vote, he is out of office.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#12 Oct 17, 2012
"THE ROSE GARDEN – The Moment Obama Revealed the Real Romney to Undecided America

During Tuesday night's town hall debate, there were many moments in which President Obama carved away at Governor Romney's falsely-constructed facade.

However, a singular moment nakedly revealed to all of America just how small-minded and offensive Governor Romney is as a person, and how self-serving he is as a politician.

It may be the moment, if there can be just one, that lost him the election. And, remarkably, it was on the topic of Benghazi, a topic Romney had rehearsed numerous, vicious attacks meant to paint Obama as dangerous, as incapable, as hollow.

The opposite occurred.

For after Romney accused Obama of attending fundraisers in Las Vegas after the attack – implying that Obama did not sufficiently mourn the loss of our diplomats, and that he was he adequately invested in our national loss – the moment that may have changed this election occurred.

'And the suggestion that anybody in my team, whether the secretary of state, our U.N. ambassador, anybody on my team would play politics or mislead when we’ve lost four of our own, Governor, is offensive. That’s not what we do. That’s not what I do as president. That’s not what I do as commander in chief.'

MR. ROMNEY: I -- I -- I want to make sure we get that for the record, because it took the president 14 days before he called the attack in Benghazi an act of terror.

PRESIDENT OBAMA: Get the transcript.

MS. CROWLEY: It -- he did in fact, sir.

So let me -- let me call it an act of terrorism --(inaudible)--

PRESIDENT OBAMA: Can you say that a little louder, Candy?(Laughter, applause.)"

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#13 Oct 17, 2012
Romney = Romini = Gypsies = Grifters came out in full, pathologically lying, blabbering, drooling, woman-hating, America-hating, offensive, childish, idiotic, stupid, ridiculous and embarrassing heap of Rafalca poo.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#14 Oct 17, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
"THE ROSE GARDEN – The Moment Obama Revealed the Real Romney to Undecided America
During Tuesday night's town hall debate, there were many moments in which President Obama carved away at Governor Romney's falsely-constructed facade.
However, a singular moment nakedly revealed to all of America just how small-minded and offensive Governor Romney is as a person, and how self-serving he is as a politician.
It may be the moment, if there can be just one, that lost him the election. And, remarkably, it was on the topic of Benghazi, a topic Romney had rehearsed numerous, vicious attacks meant to paint Obama as dangerous, as incapable, as hollow.
The opposite occurred.
For after Romney accused Obama of attending fundraisers in Las Vegas after the attack – implying that Obama did not sufficiently mourn the loss of our diplomats, and that he was he adequately invested in our national loss – the moment that may have changed this election occurred.
'And the suggestion that anybody in my team, whether the secretary of state, our U.N. ambassador, anybody on my team would play politics or mislead when we’ve lost four of our own, Governor, is offensive. That’s not what we do. That’s not what I do as president. That’s not what I do as commander in chief.'
MR. ROMNEY: I -- I -- I want to make sure we get that for the record, because it took the president 14 days before he called the attack in Benghazi an act of terror.
Candy later apologized for her mistake. Where do you liars come from?

“AVAUNCEZ!!”

Since: Aug 07

Eldora Iowa

#15 Oct 17, 2012
Wow, this girl is crazy. He never called the Libyan attack an act of terror. He said, "no act of terror will go unpunished." Then Candy Crowley went back and later corrected herself.
. Girl, you are a pathological liar who is worshiping a pathological liar.
OregonSUX wrote:
The opposite occurred.

“Yeah, but...”

Since: Sep 11

MILKY WAY

#19 Oct 17, 2012
Fact Check is wrong on the Rose Garden transcript.
Crowley was wrong, too, but at least she admitted it.

Obama lied about what he said and Romney tried to call him on it. Romney knows what Obama said and so do we all. Obama cannot make himself face the truth. For some reason, Obama has chosen to live in Fantasyland.
Ambush on Romney Set Up

Phoenix, AZ

#20 Oct 17, 2012
Crowley admitted her mistake and then explained in excess detail how she was very well informed over the "act of terror" because she read up in advance. Too much explaining is a red flag.

If you follow the exchange at the debate, you'll see Barack set her up to agree with him that he said "an act of terror" following which Michelle immediately clapped on cue. Crowley had been told by Barack's spin doctors that the phrase "act of terror" was used in his Rose Garden speech. WHAT CROWLEY WASN'T TOLD BY HIS SPIN DOCTORS IS THAT BARACK NEVER USED "AN ACT OF TERROR" TO REFER SPECIFICALLY TO BENGHAZI.

Barack cannot hid behind the fact that he was denying Benghazi was a terrorist attack in his show circuits the following two weeks after the Rose Garden. Karma come back to bite him for frolicking around and campaigning while the embassy was in shambles with the Al Q flag flying.

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

#21 Oct 17, 2012
Romney intends to raise my taxes, and those of all middle class Aericans, to pay for his tax cuts for the very wealthy.

NO THANKS, Mitt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hofstra University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mental health issues in college students rising (Aug '10) Jan '14 Lynette 3
Stony Brook in top 100 of U.S. News' annual ran... (Sep '13) Sep '13 oh Please 1
Psychologists eye stress response to Hurricane ... (Nov '12) Sep '13 Erik 4
Video: al Qaeda in Syria (Aug '13) Aug '13 Retired SOF 5
Slain Hofstra student Andrea Rebello's family s... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Blaze 1
What's happening on Long Island this weekend (Jul '13) Jul '13 CWG-Design 1
Syrian opposition urges rebels to join key battle (May '13) May '13 rtloder 28
•••

Hofstra University People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••