5 Questions 'Real' People Might Ask A...

5 Questions 'Real' People Might Ask At The Debate

There are 263 comments on the National Public Radio story from Oct 16, 2012, titled 5 Questions 'Real' People Might Ask At The Debate. In it, National Public Radio reports that:

An audience member holds up his hand at a Mitt Romney town hall meeting in Dayton, Ohio, in March.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Public Radio.

Papillon

Sacramento, CA

#45 Oct 16, 2012
5 Qustions for Barrack HUSSEIN Obama:

1- Why are you so corrupt and racist?

2- Why are you a staunch member in the muslim brotherhood?

3- Why do you say that we are not at war with islam and why do you support muslims terrorism?

4- Why do you want to increase the illegal Mexican and the muslim poulation and increase their welfare benefits TAX PAYERS' EXPENSE?

5- Why does your repugnant wife take 25 vacations per year, costing tax payers 25 MILLION dollars each trip?

********** REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER **********

1- When you think of 9/11, think of muslims.
2- When you think of muslims, think of 9/11.
3- When you think of Barrack HUSSEIN Obama, think of 1 & 2.

Better a God-loving and moral Mormon, than a corrupt and racist islamofascist in the White House.

I am Papillon and I approve this message.
imaginaryfriend

Sterling Heights, MI

#48 Oct 16, 2012
1. Willard, where are your tax returns for the past 12 years? What are they hiding?
2. You still own 51% of Bain. How much money will appear in your offshore bank accounts from the sale of Freeport, Illinois jobd being shipped to China?
3. Are you aware of the number of Americans that have had to go bankrupt from Emergency Room visits?
4. Why did you protest FOR the Viet Nam War, which had a draft at the time, then become a draft dodger yourself in France? Were you afraid to go to Canada? Why have none of your sons enlisted in the 2 wars?
5. Explain your plans in full detail. How are you different from the Bush era that devastated our economy and threw away the Clinton surplus?
6. You gotta be kidding about Republican plans to devalue women, right?

Correction above: jobs.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#50 Oct 17, 2012
Mr. President, will you promise to keep your promises this time?

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#51 Oct 17, 2012
He is better at dancing on what the definition of what 'IS,. IS'.
The propensity for deception is more revealed and those that love do not hear.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#52 Oct 17, 2012
Gary wrote:
One question a "real" person might ask Romney
is why he has flip-flopped on every issue
he's taken a position on in the last ten years.
Does have an ounce of integrity?
Well, that's two questions.
A better questions is why does Obama keep hiding behind women.....Hillary and now Eye Candy inserts her self into the debate everytime Romney was making a hard point of getting to close to areas Obama had told her to stay away from.........it shows Obama for what he is a propted up empty suit. Romney told Obama it wasn't his turn and to go set down..........Obama did......stoping his childish interuptions.

Paris

#53 Oct 17, 2012
imaginaryfriend wrote:
1. Willard, where are your tax returns for the past 12 years? What are they hiding?
2. You still own 51% of Bain. How much money will appear in your offshore bank accounts from the sale of Freeport, Illinois jobd being shipped to China?
3. Are you aware of the number of Americans that have had to go bankrupt from Emergency Room visits?
4. Why did you protest FOR the Viet Nam War, which had a draft at the time, then become a draft dodger yourself in France? Were you afraid to go to Canada? Why have none of your sons enlisted in the 2 wars?
5. Explain your plans in full detail. How are you different from the Bush era that devastated our economy and threw away the Clinton surplus?
Thank you. You show why Obama and Biden keep losing debates......they keep troting out the same old crap and lies when the public has shown through the polls that they don't matter or the voters don't believe the MSM spin......

Paris

#54 Oct 17, 2012
Redneck Ron wrote:
Mr Romney I was having lunch with Lucifer today i heard it was really George W Bush that gave the apple to EVE, and you did vote for Bush, correct.
Romney 50%, Obama 46% Among Likely Voters

Obama down sharply among men, college grads, and Southern voters vs. 2008

by Lydia Saad
PRINCETON, NJ -- Half of likely voters now prefer Mitt Romney for president and 46% back President Barack Obama in Gallup interviewing through Monday.

Location hidden

#55 Oct 17, 2012
RustyS wrote:
I listened to the conversation at the bar called a debate and thought. One's questions where,'outline your plan for Peace in the MidEast', and the others was,'what is your favorite flavor of ice-cream.
Same number of syllables, fair, see?
The ObamaPhone is ringing!
Social Worker

Dayton, OH

#56 Oct 17, 2012
harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
His father George (FWIW, a better man by far than his son) was born in a Mormon cult settlement in Mexico. Doesn't that mean Mittens is the child of a Mexican father? Should we ask for his birth certificate? Have YOU seen it?
Mr. Obama is not Kenyan or Muslim. He's an American born in Hawaii. Quit lying and playing the race card.
George Romney was born to American citizens, ergo he was a citizen.

Obama's father was never a citizen, according to the Constitution, BOTH PARENTS must be citizens. That fact is more relevant than where he was born. Fact two: Obama is on tape twice saying he is a Muslim and he wears a ring with the inscription "There is no god but Allah". That is what you call direct evidence.
Social Worker

Dayton, OH

#57 Oct 17, 2012
RustyS wrote:
He can't. He and his crew don't know how. Besides, his real agenda is not prosperity and jobs.
Social Worker

Dayton, OH

#58 Oct 17, 2012
imaginaryfriend wrote:
That's quite a list of DU lies you've got there. Are you a contributor to Kos?
!. Tax returns hide nothing. Fact: the IRS and Obama have already seen his tax returns. If there was a problem they would have nailed him a year ago.
2. He does not own half of Bain. You got proof?
3. You have a credible source for this? Hospitals are REQUIRED BY LAW to treat every emergency. They have to write off millions of dollars per year from people who cannot pay for the treatment they received.
4. Again, you have proof?
5. Absolute garbage. There was never a Clinton 'surplus', that claim has been debunked by Factcheck. The economy was devastated by the Dodd-Frank bill that forced banks to give mortgages to people who absolutely could not pay for them. Democrats both. Don't believe me? Read "Reckless Endangerment" by NYTimes author Gretchen Morgansen.
6. There is no Republican plan to devalue women. Fact: the government should not be in the birth control business. Birth control and abortion are individual responsibilities; society has no oligation to provide for either. It certainly does not trump the rights of individuals and churches to practice their beliefs without interference from the government. Unprotected sex without consequences is not an entitlement. Anyone, male or female, who does not understand that has a great deal of maturing to do and shouldn't be involved in any form of sexual behavior,
harvey

Columbus, OH

#59 Oct 17, 2012
okImarriedaboy wrote:
Mr. President, is it true I'm a topix troll hanging off the end of Romney's needle dick?
That's a very strange question, I doubt you'd have gotten that past the moderators....LOL
harvey

Columbus, OH

#60 Oct 17, 2012
Eighthofaman wrote:
Should Taxpayers be funding NPR?
Yes. Next question?
harvey

Columbus, OH

#61 Oct 17, 2012
Papillon wrote:
5 Qustions for Barrack Hussein Obama:

>>Let me take a dump on those for you.

1- Why are you so corrupt and racist?

>>He's not more corrupt than the average politician, and not a racist at all in any way.

2- Why are you a staunch member in the muslim brotherhood?

>>Obviously he's not. Two lies in a row now on your part.

3- Why do you say that we are not at war with islam and why do you support muslims terrorism?

>>Why do you echo Romney's dishonest and treasonous attacks on Obama post-Libyan attack? "We are not at war with Islam" is a fact, and obviously he doesn't support ANY kind of terrorism.

4- Why do you want to increase the illegal Mexican and the muslim poulation and increase their welfare benefits TAX PAYERS' EXPENSE?

>>Since there's no proof whatsoever that he wants any of those things, you're proven a liar yet again.

5- Why does your repugnant wife take 25 vacations per year, costing tax payers 25 MILLION dollars each trip?

>>Why has EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOUR POINTS been dishonest, offensive, insulting, and abusive? Why can't you tell the truth?
...blah, blah, blah...

I am Papillon and I approve this message.

>>I'd approve of your self-deportation, if you're an American at all that is.
harvey

Columbus, OH

#62 Oct 17, 2012
RayOne wrote:
He is better at dancing on what the definition of what 'IS,. IS'.
The propensity for deception is more revealed and those that love do not hear.
That was Clinton, you moron. Clearly you don't know one President from another.

Not sure what that last burst of gibberish was...

Location hidden

#63 Oct 17, 2012
Social Worker wrote:
<quoted text>
He can't. He and his crew don't know how. Besides, his real agenda is not prosperity and jobs.
Real Agenda ?!, I don need no stinkin REAL AGENDA.!!
I'll take that call from my ObamaPhone

Paris

#64 Oct 17, 2012
Social Worker wrote:
<quoted text>
George Romney was born to American citizens, ergo he was a citizen.
Obama's father was never a citizen, according to the Constitution, BOTH PARENTS must be citizens. That fact is more relevant than where he was born. Fact two: Obama is on tape twice saying he is a Muslim and he wears a ring with the inscription "There is no god but Allah". That is what you call direct evidence.
Oh my, Obama tried the liar liar pants on fire last night.........Romney told him to shut up and go set down..........he did. It's the only thing Obama did right all night.

Paris

#65 Oct 17, 2012
RustyS wrote:
depends on the definition of time is....
harvey

Columbus, OH

#66 Oct 17, 2012
Lie Jumbo wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my, Obama tried the liar liar pants on fire last night.........Romney told him to shut up and go set down..........he did. It's the only thing Obama did right all night.
Still spamming this personal fantasy on all boards? Well, even if no one buys your lies, Mr. Murdoch is that much closer to buying you a pony...

LOL
harvey

Columbus, OH

#67 Oct 17, 2012
Lie Jumbo wrote:
<quoted text>depends on the definition of time is....
Time is the many, MANY hours of every day you spend spamming these threads with your insane, cut n' paste partisan Rightie bullshit.

My guess is that you only do it in hopes this equation eventually works out for you:

Lies + Time = Pony

LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hofstra University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Here's where Donald Trump stands on energy issues Oct '16 Earthling-1 10
News WikiLeaks: Assange's internet link 'severed' by... Oct '16 bottlecap 1
News Round 3 of Donald Trump-Hillary Clinton may be ... Oct '16 HILLARY HIGH on W... 2
News Leaked Emails Show Clinton Campaign Struggling ... Oct '16 Marcavage s Emission 47
News Election 2016: - Trumpism' and voting for candi... Oct '16 Go Blue Forever 2
News Hofstra pushes front-line learning with preside... Sep '16 Dee Dee Dee 7
News Fox News' Brit Hume under fire for saying Clint... Sep '16 okimar 46
More from around the web